Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #287183409 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.I plan on playing tonight and taking your chips one bet at a time.What's the cocktail of the day ?

Tournament #287183409 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.I plan on playing tonight and taking your chips one bet at a time.What's the cocktail of the day ?
I like this one given tonight's game:Cocktail of the Day

in with help from Bob. Thanks Bob. I'll try to turn my suck switch off. Let's get some moreeeeee people

Good luck in the Horse tourney tonight. I had the highlight of my pokerstars career sunday in the $11 1/4 million gtd tourney finishing 9th out of 27,905 players for $1400 :club: On the way to the final table all my 80/20's and flips held up and with 12 left I raised allin with JJ and sucked out vs KK. But the final table was quick as I open sb for 4bb with aqsutied and the bb shoves for about 12bb with ace7suited. I call and the 7 hits. Next hand I open shove kingtenoff from the button for 4bb and bustout. Whatever, the JJ suckout hand was worth about 400 bucks in prize money, but if the acequeen held I could have won 25k :ts

Good luck in the Horse tourney tonight. I had the highlight of my pokerstars career sunday in the $11 1/4 million gtd tourney finishing 9th out of 27,905 players for $1400 :club: On the way to the final table all my 80/20's and flips held up and with 12 left I raised allin with JJ and sucked out vs KK. But the final table was quick as I open sb for 4bb with aqsutied and the bb shoves for about 12bb with ace7suited. I call and the 7 hits. Next hand I open shove kingtenoff from the button for 4bb and bustout. Whatever, the JJ suckout hand was worth about 400 bucks in prize money, but if the acequeen held I could have won 25k :ts
so sick. gg anyway but damn. sooooo close

crappers, keep getting to the final table of HORSE but then one hand kills me and I can't finish. Thanks for the stake, Bob. Sorry I couldn't deliver

crappers, keep getting to the final table of HORSE but then one hand kills me and I can't finish. Thanks for the stake, Bob. Sorry I couldn't deliver
Since my horse didn't deliver I had to take matters in my own hands.
Since my horse didn't deliver I had to take matters in my own hands.
ahh GG Bob, wish I could have been HU against you.

I took a brutal beat to bust me..I three bet QQ preflop... flop A 5 8(?) with two diamonds...I lose to 5 6 off...he made a flush...Well played..

I took a brutal beat to bust me..I three bet QQ preflop... flop A 5 8(?) with two diamonds...I lose to 5 6 off...he made a flush...Well played..
ya I saw that right after I got out. Brutal

I hadn't played a Neg-O in years and was glad to make the final table. Unfortunately, there are three things in this world that are guaranteed: Death, Taxes, and I am a terrible Stud player.