Pokerstars.net The Big Game Video Submission Idea

I had a great idea for a video submission for Pokerstars.Net The Big Game. However I haven't played any of the freerolls and I don't know when I'll get a chance to. So I decided to share my idea here and if anyone gets through one of the freerolls and needs an idea, they can borrow mine.(You in a towel, in the bathroom, speaking to the camera)Hello Pokerstars.Net The Big Game executivesLook at you other video submissionsNow back to meNow back to the other video submissionsNow back to meSadly they aren't meBut if they stopped meekly folding pocket fives to 3-bets and started 4-betting, they could play poker like me(Scene change, should be fluid, to in front of a poker table, huge chipstacks on either side of you but you're still standingand in a towel, but you have on one of these old time green poker visors)Look down, back upWhere am I? I'm on the set of Pokerstars.Net The Big Game as the man these other players wish they could play likeWhat's in your hand? Back at me. Why its those pocket kings you'd love to get in preflop with against aggressive pros.(Either throw away the kings behind you or do some quick video editing)Look again! The Kings are now Aces!Anything is possible if you pick me to play in Pokerstars.Net The Big Game.(You on a horse)I'm on a horse!So there you go. It's obviously a spoof of the Old Spice commercials but if done right I think it would be hilarious and just might get you on the show. My other thought for the last line to keep it more poker-y was something along the lines of "I'm on FCP" or "I'm on 2+2" but I think the horse is a nice tie in to the original commercial.

I thought it was quite clever and for some reason I had to read it in his voice.
Scary - I read it in the old spice guy's voice as well. I guess I've seen too many of his youtube video replies lately.
you have way too much time on your hands.
Surpisingly it came together quite quickly once the idea came to me. I just had to watch the original to get the feel right.
Genius
Yeah, ignore the one hater ITTThis idea is awesome!
Yeah, ignore the one hater ITTThis idea is awesome!
Agreed.I will just have to win three of the freerolls, hire a video editor, and manage to hire the old spice guy to do the voice over.
Change the end.Instead of being on the horse, be dressed as a horse. 'I'm your horse.'Aside from that, perfect.
I was also thinking about changing the last line. But my idea was I would be playing HORSE online and say "I'm playing HORSE".