I just saw on ESPN that former Dallas Cowboy coach Jimmy Johnson will be on this season's cast. I really don't see him being on very long. He will be by far the most famous survivor coming into the game. I think people will think that he already has enough money and he is old. Those are 2 reasons to vote him out quick.If this should be spoilered to not mess with the pool just delete the thread Bob.

I just saw on ESPN that former Dallas Cowboy coach Jimmy Johnson will be on this season's cast. I really don't see him being on very long. He will be by far the most famous survivor coming into the game. I think people will think that he already has enough money and he is old. Those are 2 reasons to vote him out quick.If this should be spoilered to not mess with the pool just delete the thread Bob.
YepZpEI7Mt9YPoHR6LGxnLU.jpg

this was all I could think about when I heard about this extenze.jpgWHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?edit: although it should help him last longer in the competition! BADA BOOM

Wow sosososo random.I'm definitely interested though. I also do not see him lasting long. The last few seasons early in the game an emphasis has been put on who performs in the challenges. Old people are out, unless they are super fit. I don't see him being cutthroat either since he does have a reputation as a goofy morning NFL commentator.If he does last long I predict him getting some kind of injury or illness. I just can't picture Jimmy Johnson lasting 39 days in Nicaragua.

I don't see how they expect us to make it all the way to September without Survivor.
watch Big Brother..better IMO
The more you talk the more ignorant I realize you are
i hope you are joking , or else that is really uncalled for.
lol ok...brother.
you can't just stroll into a survivor thread and be like BIG BROTHER IS BETTER THAN SURVIVOR!!!!That's like the line from Blazing Saddles where the black dude is like "HEY! WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT!?" :club:
you can't just stroll into a survivor thread and be like BIG BROTHER IS BETTER THAN SURVIVOR!!!!That's like the line from Blazing Saddles where the black dude is like "HEY! WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT!?" :club:
i understand..No disrespect meant..I am also a fan of Survivor and after all the shows are sister CBS shows..but yes..I retract...BUT you can fill the time till September by watching a little Big Brother..WE GOOD??? :ts
i understand..No disrespect meant..I am also a fan of Survivor and after all the shows are sister CBS shows..but yes..I retract...BUT you can fill the time till September by watching a little Big Brother..WE GOOD??? :club:
We never have not been good.BTW I've never seen Big Brother so I was just stirring the pot for no reason other than to get the rise out of you I can always count on.Hillbilly's entertain themselves in strange ways I know.
We never have not been good.BTW I've never seen Big Brother so I was just stirring the pot for no reason other than to get the rise out of you I can always count on.Hillbilly's entertain themselves in strange ways I know.
LOL
  • 3 weeks later...
i'm either going to love or hate this season. One of the of young guys' jobs is "luxury broker".dear God...
I kinda feel the same love or hate sentiment about the Jeff Spicoli guy and I really hope it's loveName: Jud Birza (21)Tribe: La FlorCurrent Residence: Venice, Calif.Occupation: StudentPersonal Claim to Fame: Being a rad older brother.Inspiration in Life: My dad. Despite growing up under-privileged, he put himself through college and flight school. He is now a pilot, which is sick! We have a very strong relationship.Hobbies: Surfing, skating and bike riding. I also enjoy jamming all night with buddies.Pet Peeves: Inconsiderate people.3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, sexy and goofy.SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy because he surfs. Although, I'm younger, goofier and probably a better swimmer.Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I could do a lot with a million dollars! Plus, camping on a tropical island with a bunch of cute girls sounds like the best vacation ever. Zn0DyHsf2Z2HQxulGTs1.pngspicoli-fast-times-ridgemont-high-surf-no-dice1.jpgWell, I'll tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC, "Danger is my business!"