Reading your posts hurts my head. People come in and offer advice and you talk down to everyone who responds to you.
**** you i'm on drugs
you have a super easy bet/fold
This is the part that made my mind explode. Realizing I flopped top 2 and am now faced with a bet/fold scenario on a board that takes 2 cards to complete a monster made me go boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand no... limits do not matter once reads are in place... they make great guidelines for unknowns, but once they become knowns limit is worthless. I do not care whatever the **** anyone says. i've seen 100NL players play like standard 10NL players and seen 10NL players get in 4bb scenarios... i've seen a lot of shit... and i also recall many times about you posting to think about shit in terms of big blinds sooooo yah
This is the part that made my mind explode. Realizing I flopped top 2 and am now faced with a bet/fold scenario on a board that takes 2 cards to complete a monster made me go boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooand no... limits do not matter once reads are in place... they make great guidelines for unknowns, but once they become knowns limit is worthless. I do not care whatever the **** anyone says. i've seen 100NL players play like standard 10NL players and seen 10NL players get in 4bb scenarios... i've seen a lot of shit... and i also recall many times about you posting to think about shit in terms of big blinds sooooo yah
Yeah, it's an easy bet/fold against the type of person who can't or won't raise you with a worse hand or a draw here.You think about hands in terms of BBs because that's the unit of measure we use in poker to lay out a hand. Stacking off for 300bbs in some spots is obviously horribly when stacking off for 100bbs in the same spot wouldn't be. The reason that we use those units and not $$ is because people play different stakes and saying "well, you can't stack off for $300 there" isn't very useful if you're not sure whether the person is referring to a 300bb stack at .5/1 or a 30bb stack at 5/10. That's why we talk about hands in terms of BBs, not because we are trying to downplay any differences between the skill levels at different stakes.As for the stakes, I don't understand how this is even an argument. There's a reason that you start at the bottom and work your way up. You know what that reason is? MOST PEOPLE SUCK at lower limits and they play for amounts of money which they can afford to lose. The weak/tight players are weaker and tighter (on average) than they are as you move up. The laggy guys are more loose and aggressive (on average) at .5/1 than they are at 5c/10c. And lastly, the good players have a better understanding of the game and situations and psychology and are better at making certain reads and moves and plays than they are at lower stakes. That's just how it is. The lower stakes guys grow and as they get better and become winning players, they move up to the next limit and so on and so on until they reach the end of their development as a player. This is how poker works. You can't argue that 5c/10c players are as good or play the same as .5/1 players because they don't. The simple reason is that the .5/1 players (if they're winning players) have probably worked their way up past 5c/10c and are now playing people who think and do things differently. There are fish at all levels who just don't care about the money in play, so they are irrelevant. We're talking about the players who have some clue and are trying to be winning poker players. If a 5c/10c player could beat .5/1, he'd be playing .5/1 (except for lack of a BR maybe). And just because a player at $10NL gets int 4BB scenarios, it doesn't mean he's good and it doesn't mean he's on par with a 5/10 player who makes a 4BB in a similar spot. The thought process simply isn't there. I could 4BB every time someone 3bet me or I could do it 20% of the time or 8% of the time or whatever. It doesn't make me a better player. I know you're just using that as an example and not the be-all end-all, but my reasoning can extend to any move which looks advanced. It's not the move that's made, it's the logic and rationale behind the move that makes it a good play or a bad play and it's that thought process that defines that player.Now that I've said all of that, it seems like I'm coming down on micro stakes guys. Not the case at all. Poker is one big lesson and people who've been learning for years are simply going to know more of the lesson than others. There is nothing wrong with being a 5c/10c player or a 1/2 LHE player or not being able to step up from 2/5 live to 5/10 live. If you're beating the stakes you're playing and trying to learn more about the game, you're doing it right. Some guys just get it and some people have to work at it and some people work at it and can never get it. There are all types of players. Don't be embarrassed about the stakes that you're playing and try and imply that it doesn't matter that you're playing lower stakes. It doesn't matter that you're playing small stakes, but it matters if you keep telling yourself that the players are capable of things that they're not capable of simply because you saw someone do it in a CardRunners video at stakes you don't play.Being good at poker is about having a solid thought process and realizing the situation that you're in and what your opponent(s) is trying to do and then acting accordingly. Get reads on the other players. Know your pot odds. Know what certain lines mean from certain types of players. Realize why people pick the bet sizes that they do. Pay attention to your position at the table and your relative position at the table with regards to other players who you might want to avoid playing pots with. All of these things will make you a better player. Pay attention to those things, and stop worrying about what other people might think about the skill level of the rest of the players at the stakes you play.

Great Post(s) AK.Haven't wandered into this forum in awhile. This thread reminded me of why I quit coming in here, but it also reminded me of why I used to read this forum almost every day.

If a 5c/10c player could beat .5/1, he'd be playing .5/1 (except for lack of a BR maybe)
Hi :)I think you truly do underestimate the number of people who are now grinding out retardedly low stakes to try to scrape by. Obviously we are the exception and not the rule otherwise the game would be unbeatable, but there are players of all calibers and types spread throughout the levels... however each level has certain types that tend to be the rule and not the exception. You see more stations at the lower levels and more players doing fun stuff with air at the higher levels... and the generic player is going to be more competent at the higher levels... this is all true. But using these blanket assumptions due to stakes when you have acquired more useful information is just silly. Would you offer your friend, a known vegetarian, fried chicken just because he's black?

Why are u so rude? You come in here asking for help and feedback on ur hand and all u do is abuse people who give their view and try to help you out....

I am totally agree with your oppinion.this post is very encouraging to people who want to know these topics._________________________________________________________Come visit the author latest websites on cheap jerseys and cheap nfl jerseys .you can get what you want.
I predict... a permaban!EDIT: WOW the mods are fast. It's already gone! :applause: