90 Man Regular Speed Sng

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, Tournament, 75/150 Blinds 20 Ante (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO (t14460)Button (t18583)SB (t7607)Hero (BB) (t5295)UTG (t16390)MP1 (t1850)MP2 (t3815)Hero's M: 14.51Preflop: Hero is BB with Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif2 folds, MP2 bets t400, 1 fold, Button raises to t650, 1 fold, Hero???No solid reads except most likely retards at the level I'm playing. Should I 4-bet(if so how much), flat or fold. I'm thinking 4-bet it to about 2K in this spot with intentions of getting it in if need be. Thoughts?

I would just shove. Maybe that's because I just would puke if I raised to 2K and got a caller and an overcard flopped (which will happen 62% of the time).

I would just stick it in and hope for the best. MP2 is low, and at a retarded level would stack off with any AK AQ etc. 2k would commit him anyway, so if he is calling 2k then he should be calling a shove as well. Button has the both of you well covered, so he should be calling a ton of ranges here because of the price he is getting. If you could avoid 5 over cards, you should almost triple up, or if everybody folds then you add ~20% to your stack. Just me .2 cents

insta jam and dont think twice. you are flipping or better a huge % the time

I would just stick it in and hope for the best. MP2 is low, and at a retarded level would stack off with any AK AQ etc. 2k would commit him anyway, so if he is calling 2k then he should be calling a shove as well. Button has the both of you well covered, so he should be calling a ton of ranges here because of the price he is getting. If you could avoid 5 over cards, you should almost triple up, or if everybody folds then you add ~20%
??jj vs qkazx??i prob. ship it here too, and since its a minreraise alot of em do with aa, insta sign up for next one

Fold or shove. I'm capable of doing both with no reads. Shove for all the reasons everyone else mentioned. It's hard to finish top three without taking some risks.Fold because you have a healthy stack and against terrible players, why would you put yourself at risk in a possibly marginal situation.

shove > fold >>>>> raise >>>> flat ?I could find a fold because the button raise is basically min, which people seem to do with QQ, KK, AA at small stakes. But I probably still shove.
agree with order but not with number of >>'s