Whatever Happened To.....

Agree, I'd hit this place several times a day a few years ago, now once in a blue moon...2+2 is where it is...
where what is? a bunch of egos and a crappy layout?
lol @ even thinking this forum is remotely close to as good as 2p2
I don't think that is what he was implying. More like 2+2 is lucky they were the first poker forum and there are no other real options.and, **** Mason Malmouth
lol @ even thinking this forum is remotely close to as good as 2p2
lol @ starting some of your posts with lol. also, lol @ your response to my post
predictabilityyyyyy, the milkman, the paperboy, EVENING TV.
most importantly, i thought it was "even MTV" for 29 years now. If i was wrong, my life to this moment has been a fraud.
most importantly, i thought it was "even MTV" for 29 years now. If i was wrong, my life to this moment has been a fraud.
In that case, I suggest that you never seek to find out the truth in that matter.
cu in 4years Dan
Has it been 4 years yet?
cu in 4 yrs DanJoined: October 30th, 2005Last Seen: January 14th, 2006 - 4:59 AM rut roh
cu in 4 yrs DanJoined: October 30th, 2005Last Seen: January 14th, 2006 - 4:59 AM rut roh
yeah wtf.. maybe he went to see Dan and never came back :club:
It would of been interesting it see what Naked Cowboy would of done with that opportunity. He still wants it 4 years after the date.
In a not at all funny twist of fate, Amak sucked out on NC in a 3/5nl game at the Bellagio this summer. Standard ... sigh.Mark
predictabilityyyyyy, the milkman, the paperboy, EVENING TV.
Thank you! I've had this association for three days now - glad I'm not the only one. :club:
OMG YES!!!!!!!!! I have kept wanting to find the youtube of the intro and I never got around to finding it and posting it.
i really miss fcp's finest
just look in the mirrorand there you will seeone of today's finestfrom the boards of fcp:blush: