This Explains Why People Here Still Like Bush...

Well, I guess the star is better than aljazeera.edit: Are you saying anything? It seems like you just posted a link. Do you have any comment on the content of what you linked? Any original thoughts? Are you actually non-troll-posting today?
The referenced study is published in Political Science -- it's legit. Also, we found evidence of a similar process in a brain imaging study we did back during the '04 election.

This study certainly explains why there are still people who believe Obamacare is a net positive despite mountains of economic data to the contrary. I was wondering how that many people were able to cling to something that is so verifiably wrong.

"One of the things. . . when people encounter discordant information is to find a way to deal with that information in a way that doesn’t threaten what they already know or believe,” Reifler explained. "
This is dead on the money, however, it's absolutely not limited to one political camp or the other. Switch the topic of that study to present garden-path facts to a bunch of liberals who hate said, and you'd have the same result, only with a bunch of leftists running around shrieking, pulling their hair and saying "ignorant" a lot.
The referenced study is published in Political Science -- it's legit. Also, we found evidence of a similar process in a brain imaging study we did back during the '04 election.
I don't question the study at all, in fact I'm glad that you back it up. It's weird to me that I give some random smartguy on an internet poker forum credibility for stuff like this, but whatever. That's a compliment, but I am a mrono so it probably doesn't look that way.
The English language version of aljazeera is actually a pretty good news source on a lot of issues. I know I learned some things at those links.
WHUT ER YEE SIM KENDA TURRIST
Yes but the idea that this study only applies to Americans is hilariously dumb. Perhaps this study explains why everyone on this forum tells All In that he sucks and yet he keeps acting like we are the crazy ones.

Paul Simon also said;Well, the sun gets wearyAnd the sun goes downEver since the watermelonAnd the lights come upOn the black pit townSomebody says what's a better thing to doWell, it's not just meAnd it's not just youThis is all around the worldWhich is an obviously racist comment directed towards our president from a guy who wants to be called Al.

this has been made too much of. I am sure it was a factor but people need to realize that he will still pay state income taxes for every road game he plays. So, it's not that big a deal. Plus, the property taxes on the mansion he buys will be ridiculous.I think South Beach/awesome team >>>>>> Cleveland/good team
I think you are making too much of this.This is really nothing more than the entire NBA following nation trying to scavenge any players they can to make one super team that might have a chance against the Los Angeles Lakers in 2011.
I think you are making too much of this.This is really nothing more than the entire NBA following nation trying to scavenge any players they can to make one super team that might have a chance against the Los Angeles Lakers in 2011.
If only. Somehow the fallout from all this is that people from Cleveland and Chicago and NY will be rooting FOR the Lakers in a matchup with the Heat. The NBA-----where crazy rooting alliances happens.
If only. Somehow the fallout from all this is that people from Cleveland and Chicago and NY will be rooting FOR the Lakers in a matchup with the Heat. The NBA-----where crazy rooting alliances happens.
You know the Lakers don't need people rooting for them, they only need to keep the 7 game series.
The damage extended beyond Mr. Bush's presidency. The attacks on Mr. Bush poisoned America's political discourse. Saying the commander-in-chief intentionally lied America into war is about the most serious accusation that can be leveled at a president. The charge was false—and it opened the way for politicians in both parties to move the debate from differences over issues into ad hominem attacks.
:GW$O*GJQLFK;lfwKJ:W$GOHF:LW$KJFvbgtheba;jPG(*$J:jg;owgj:GO$H:OQFH$RVLKJG#%JOIG:Tsomeone needs to take away his right to speak. jon stewart elaborates.http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-sept...lin-gender-card

I know they get paid to do it, but Stewart's 'people' are incredible at locating old clips. It's like they've recorded and cataloged every hour of Fox News since it's inception. They are TV's JoeyJoJo.

I know they get paid to do it, but Stewart's 'people' are incredible at locating old clips. It's like they've recorded and cataloged every hour of Fox News since it's inception. They are TV's JoeyJoJo.
They either have a few brilliant people or a lot of very miserable interns.
They either have a few brilliant people or a lot of very miserable interns.
They are absolutely recording all the major news networks, but it's not as manual as you'd think. They're probably just searching the closed captioning.
They are absolutely recording all the major news networks, but it's not as manual as you'd think. They're probably just searching the closed captioning.
yeah, plus catching Karl Rove in hypocrisy/lies/BS does not take a crack staff.
:GW$O*GJQLFK;lfwKJ:W$GOHF:LW$KJFvbgtheba;jPG(*$J:jg;owgj:GO$H:OQFH$RVLKJG#%JOIG:Tsomeone needs to take away his right to speak. jon stewart elaborates.http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-sept...lin-gender-card
Yea...because Rove's job was to NOT spin things.Is there anyone in the world who doesn't understand that when James Carville says something, it will be biased towards the democrats?No let's act like Rove was elected and making policy.Let's also ignore the 15,000,000,000 examples of democrats who slammed Bush for spending too much, but now are strangely on board with Obama over-spending more in 3 months than Bush spent in 8 years...It's politics. Of course they are all for their guy and all upset about the other guy
Yea...because Rove's job was to NOT spin things.Is there anyone in the world who doesn't understand that when James Carville says something, it will be biased towards the democrats?No let's act like Rove was elected and making policy.Let's also ignore the 15,000,000,000 examples of democrats who slammed Bush for spending too much, but now are strangely on board with Obama over-spending more in 3 months than Bush spent in 8 years...It's politics. Of course they are all for their guy and all upset about the other guy
bg, you so crazy.