Fcp Fantasy Football League 2010-2011 Season

• 2 weeks later...

You're killin' it, dude. Where you getting your info from? A colleague of mine says Brits have an unfair advantage due to the difference between the quality of news you get and we get here in Canada.

You're killin' it, dude. Where you getting your info from? A colleague of mine says Brits have an unfair advantage due to the difference between the quality of news you get and we get here in Canada.
Not true at all, to be honest. Basically, watch football and keep an eye on the fixture list... that's all there is to it.Oh, and I've had about the worst start imaginable. Hoping my bad luck changes very soon, goddamit!
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice job, James, but I think you were respo0nsible for most, if not all, of the groin pull injuries. Try and keep your hands off gareth Bale next season, for a change, k?

Congrats James, you beat me again :ts. Where would you like me to send?
Hey, unlucky! It was close for the first half of the season anyway... could you send to PokerStars? My ID is: FatTruckerJo (London)
Nice job, James, but I think you were respo0nsible for most, if not all, of the groin pull injuries. Try and keep your hands off gareth Bale next season, for a change, k?
Yeah, was a pretty weird season to be honest, lots of strange results, annoying injuries and rotation! I don't think Bale is all that anyway, you can have him :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, unlucky! It was close for the first half of the season anyway... could you send to PokerStars? My ID is: FatTruckerJo (London)Yeah, was a pretty weird season to be honest, lots of strange results, annoying injuries and rotation! I don't think Bale is all that anyway, you can have him :club:
sent
  • 3 weeks later...

I picked a random team and never changed it the whole season, not even for a wild card!I'd be suprised if i didn't finish last.