A Question For Trinitarians.

If you have something to say or show then do so instead of your one liners.You already ran away from our other posts on genesis and if you are not up to it, I will not play your silly game.Reciprocity is fair play. I gave a full answer and expect the same.If not, blow me.RegardsDL
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wrong.The math wasn't simple.Homer was trying to come up with a proposal for a flat-tax, and he disproved god as an accidental side effect.

If you have something to say or show then do so instead of your one liners.You already ran away from our other posts on genesis and if you are not up to it, I will not play your silly game.Reciprocity is fair play. i gave a full answer and expect the same.If not, blow me.RegardsDL
No, you gave a false answer, demonstrated by your inability to understand why it is false.The verse you quoted to show me why I was wrong was a sentence said by satan. You thought it was said by God.So unless you are going to make the case that all things satan says are true, then you yourself are proving your ignorance of the Bible, which is enough for a rational person to step back and rethink their worldview.You don't seem to me to be the type of guy who steps back to face his shortcomings. Probably because you don't have enough time. Or there isn't enough time, one of those.
No, you gave a false answer, demonstrated by your inability to understand why it is false.The verse you quoted to show me why I was wrong was a sentence said by satan. You thought it was said by God.So unless you are going to make the case that all things satan says are true, then you yourself are proving your ignorance of the Bible, which is enough for a rational person to step back and rethink their worldview.You don't seem to me to be the type of guy who steps back to face his shortcomings. Probably because you don't have enough time. Or there isn't enough time, one of those.
Lay out some facts to go with your B S and I am there for that.If you want to get at it, let's go.RegardsDL
Lay out some facts to go with your B S and I am there for that.If you want to get at it, let's go.
You are so baffling.You quoted a Bible verse as proof that Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden for becoming as gods.Balloon guy shows you that what you quoted was Satan talking.You respond by...I don't know.Can you jump ahead to the punchline for us?
You are so baffling.You quoted a Bible verse as proof that Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden for becoming as gods.Balloon guy shows you that what you quoted was Satan talking.You respond by...I don't know.Can you jump ahead to the punchline for us?
You're asking too much. He can't give meaningful responses in all twenty religion forums he frequents. Although, when he comes around the loop next maybe he could at least throw us a little backstory about how he came to his current profession. I am curious. Is he a former Christian who became disillusioned in his mid-40s after a bitter divorce? A lifelong atheist who just doesn't always take his lithium?
Balloon guy shows you that what you quoted was Satan talking.
Well, he wrote it, anyway. He certainly didn't show it.
Semantics
Not at all.If the argument is that the snake is obviously Satan because everything he says is false and therefore we know that everything he said is false, that argument isn't very good.If your interpretation of Genesis requires that the reader understand that the snake is Satan, why does the omniscient author omit it? Does he not know what the story is about?

I was just troll-baiting VB with the semantics answer.Honestly, I didn't know that Satan as the serpent wasn't stated. But it does say the serpent was crafty, so I guess I'd want to know what the original meaning of crafty was supposed to be (if it's not the Beastie Boys meaning).

Genesis 3 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.Does that say the Lord or Satan?RegardsDL
You're asking too much. He can't give meaningful responses in all twenty religion forums he frequents. Although, when he comes around the loop next maybe he could at least throw us a little backstory about how he came to his current profession. I am curious. Is he a former Christian who became disillusioned in his mid-40s after a bitter divorce? A lifelong atheist who just doesn't always take his lithium?
I have a nice list of groupies if you want to join and get my agenda.RegardsDL
I am tired of the obvious troll baiting here!You know vb has a pet peeve about semantics!
So take a break and learn your Bible.It is pretty bad when a non Christian Deist has to teach you who said what in scripture.No wonder you did not dare engage earlier.I am starting to notice the names and avatars though. what are you, 13, 14. RegardsDL
Not at all.If the argument is that the snake is obviously Satan because everything he says is false and therefore we know that everything he said is false, that argument isn't very good.If your interpretation of Genesis requires that the reader understand that the snake is Satan, why does the omniscient author omit it? Does he not know what the story is about?
Ah but the catch is that it cannot be Satan or being used by Satan. If it was then God punished an innocent animal. I have never argued Genesis without leaving my opponents babbling and when they realize they do not have a clue it pisses them of to no end.People just hate to lose an argument and Genesis is impossible to win if read literally.Watch if anyone dares to engage. It will not be pretty with these children though.RegardsDL
I am starting to feel like I fell into a den of fools.How youn is everyone here 13?RegardsDL
If by "fell into" you mean "sought out and took effort to involve yourself in" then you may have a point. I'm 7 by the way, but thanks for the compliment.
If by "fell into" you mean "sought out and took effort to involve yourself in" then you may have a point. I'm 7 by the way, but thanks for the compliment.
Careful dude, he can argue people into tears...He's done it before.And he's very impressed with his ability.I think at my next company 'dinner' I will invite him.That way maybe I can get the promotion.
Ah but the catch is that it cannot be Satan or being used by Satan. If it was then God punished an innocent animal. I have never argued Genesis without leaving my opponents babbling and when they realize they do not have a clue it pisses them of to no end.People just hate to lose an argument and Genesis is impossible to win if read literally.Watch if anyone dares to engage. It will not be pretty with these children though.RegardsDL
Haha..you think this makes sense.The snake was talking..and what do you glean from the story?That God must have punished an innocent animal.You are a classic fool who thinks his knowledge of the Bible is complete, while actually your grasp of logic is completely unfounded.You will grant God the job of being a Omnipotent Being, then demand He fit into your small tiny mind's opinion of how He should act.You remind me of that guy who 'proved' that when Moses parted the Red Sea, that it was done by natural wind causing a shift in the tides that resulted in a naturally occurring phenomenon and the water was only 2 inches deep, so it wasn't miracle after all.He was doing great until someone pointed out that Pharaoh's army must have drowned in 2 inches of water, which is a bigger miracle than the sea parting.I other words your claptrap is old, your 'proofs' have been refuted dozens of times, after being presented with so much less logical mistakes. And as such you have been weighed and found worthless.But continue to ignore, post drivel and pretend that you are winning. It is the only thing that will allow you to feel good about the sad reality you have created that luckily you have never thought all the way through. When you do it might be too late, but I am having a hard time feeling bad for you.Sorry Brave....I slipped.
What happened to all the talking snakes? Find one of them your onto a goldmine!
It and the tree of knowledge are both supposed to stay with man till the end.I would tell you where I think the tree of knowledge is but lets wait for Baffoon guy. He knows for sure while mine is just speculation. He has all the facts about Eden but will not share.RegardsDL

Snake badLie to EveGod not happySatan lieDL not follow common usage of wordsSo DL must use name calling, because DL is not deep

What happened to all the talking snakes? Find one of them your onto a goldmine!
Not really.All they say is :"One lie..one lie and here I am crawling on my belly. It's not fair.Pretty much all whiners.