A Question For Trinitarians.

A question for Trinitarians.Let’s check the math on the Trinity. Math never lies.Is God/Trinity 100% God or 300% or 400% ?God the Father is 100% God.God the Holy Spirit is 100% God.God the Son is 100% God.Jesus is 100% Man.All would have their individual Natures. These natures should all be equal yet scripture is clear that they are not. I E. Cursing the Holy Spirit.The Trinity must then consist of the God the Father nature, God the Holy Spirit nature, Jesus/God Nature and Jesus/Man Nature.Is that not four distinct Natures?Trinity means three, should we not be calling it something else? Monotheism is one, should Christianity take that title or attribute?

RegardsDL
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to disprove God through simple math?
Simpsons did it (episode where Homer gets the crayon removed from his brain).
One step at a time.I want to disprove the idiotic notion of a trinity in a monotheistic religion.RegardsDL
First you will need to understand the notion of a trinity before you should be labeling it idiotic.I do not hold out much hope for you.Please clarify what you mean by nature. Because this word doesn't contribute anything to the point you think you are making. Next clarify why you feel that you, in all your magnificently small perspective, should be able to understand the nature of a Being who can make the entire known universe, with enough certainty to pronounce the proper make up He must process to meet your strict standards of cough cough logic

If God is analogous to water, ice and vapor then the Holy Ghost is vapor, Jesus is water and the Father and God of the O T is ice.O T God deserves to have lost our love and it is no wonder that He was replaced by Jesus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fyJsXrRilM...player_embeddedOr at least the Bible writers hoped that we would be forgiving enough to accept Jesus. I am not.I do not mind Jesus so much even with his unworkable sayings as a Rabbi and fully human but if he is the O T God then I have a bullet with justice and his name written on it.That is justice for any that would use genocide on man.RegardsDL

You should really explore the notion that you, the created, are judging the value of the Creator.
I don't see why that would be a problem. Let's say you are Hitler's son... you can't judge the guy?
You should really explore the notion that you, the created, are judging the value of the Creator.
No one is above judgment. The god of the Old Testament is a huge prick.
I don't see why that would be a problem. Let's say you are Hitler's son... you can't judge the guy?
So you are arguing that all humans are complete equals to God, understanding the nature of existence sit outside of time and space and are privy to the purpose behind reality.And as such our opinion of how God acts is relevant because our actions are equal to His.Yea..I think there is a hole in your thinking and let's not start blaming the lack of sleep because of the baby.
No one is above judgment.
Really?And anyone can judge? Regardless of their position?Would this cross species boundaries? Can we bring in the invertebrates to throw in their opinion on the Kensyian theory of economics?Or are we stuck to merely being able to have earth bound humans who are a couple decades old be allowed to judge multi-dimensional Creators who live outside of time/space and have lived for eternity?
Really?And anyone can judge? Regardless of their position?Would this cross species boundaries? Can we bring in the invertebrates to throw in their opinion on the Kensyian theory of economics?Or are we stuck to merely being able to have earth bound humans who are a couple decades old be allowed to judge multi-dimensional Creators who live outside of time/space and have lived for eternity?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.If you can get an invertebrate to talk (besides Karl Rove of course), you should get it on film.

Then I would like to go on record of saying that the IRS has completely failed at their job and as such I will no longer give them my money just because they say I have to.I also will stand and laugh at them when they take me to court, having ample proof that they not only do not exist, but that should they exist, they are not worthy to receive my money.I hope it works out well, since I am basically gambling my entire future on this decision to judge them.

Then I would like to go on record of saying that the IRS has completely failed at their job and as such I will no longer give them my money just because they say I have to.I also will stand and laugh at them when they take me to court, having ample proof that they not only do not exist, but that should they exist, they are not worthy to receive my money.I hope it works out well, since I am basically gambling my entire future on this decision to judge them.
See, you can judge them! There might be consequences though. Ask Wesley Snipes. He does not believe in the IRS either.
See, you can judge them! There might be consequences though. Ask Wesley Snipes. He does not believe in the IRS either.
He didn't do it right.
So you are arguing that all humans are complete equals to God, understanding the nature of existence sit outside of time and space and are privy to the purpose behind reality.
Bible God does not give such as the criteria to reach His level.In fact, He says that all that is required to be as one of us/Gods is to know good and evil.A & E were supposedly thrown out of Eden for exactly that. being as Gods, knowing good and evil.Do not add to scripture. It says not to.have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?-------Jesus said this.RegardsDL
Really?
Yes. Really.You yourself have judged God have you not?You found Him to be good, genocide and all.Some will find Him evil for killing instead of curing those He thought defective.If you can judge then why would you deny others the right that you take?RegardsDL
Bible God does not give such as the criteria to reach His level.In fact, He says that all that is required to be as one of us/Gods is to know good and evil.A & E were supposedly thrown out of Eden for exactly that. being as Gods, knowing good and evil.Do not add to scripture. It says not to.RegardsDL
They were thrown out for being 'as God'?You sure about that?
have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?-------Jesus said this.
I think you have a lot of re-reading. I'll save you time, this is His quoting a verse in the Psalms talking about judges. But go ahead, pull it out of context to force it into your beliefs.It will make you consistent with the rest of your confused beliefs.
They were thrown out for being 'as God'?You sure about that?
Yes. Have you not read Genesis?Genesis 3:5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.RegardsDL
No. I am 60 and thiner.Quite handsome too I might add. :club: I had a choice between something written or spoken. I find more will listen than read even as more is likely absorbed by reading.RegardsDL
Everything about you is creepy.Sagan is awesome, though.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."
Yes. Have you not read Genesis?Genesis 3:5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.RegardsDL
I guess you skipped verse 4?
I guess you skipped verse 4?
If you have something to say or show then do so instead of your one liners.You already ran away from our other posts on genesis and if you are not up to it, I will not play your silly game.Reciprocity is fair play. i gave a full answer and expect the same.If not, blow me.RegardsDL