any of you do affiliate sites?

Tally man..I have a friend that has a Skin to Doyles room. Is selling out of it, very cheap! Had enough cash to get it up and going but ran out of funds to advertise it. Only has a few hundred players and limited amount of money players.

yeah i do,www.pokaa.comits pretty crappy right now but im redesigning it
Hey that is a good start though waldo. I'm sure that with some time and info that will be bringing in some good players.

I do a different route for my affiliate. I am an interpoker affiliate so I set up the website www.mcpoker.us It redirects (automatically) to the website with my affiliation code.I advertise a little different then some as well. I want to be able to help people out with the website, so I play only on this site so I can be the most knowledgable about the site and I dont' spam. When someone gets on a forum and ask questions about websites and bonuses, etc, I send them a personal email telling them about www.mcpoker.us and offering to answer any questions that they may have.I also have business cards and use word of mouth when I play poker at a B&M or a home game.

• 3 weeks later...