Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds 25 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comMP3 (t21915)CO (t12772)Button (t5920)Hero (SB) (t7680)BB (t12190)UTG (t14825)UTG+1 (t12645)MP1 (t4335)MP2 (t4740)Hero's M: 13.13Preflop: Hero is SB with 7club.gif, Aheart.gifUTG calls t240, 2 folds, MP2 calls t240, 3 folds, Hero calls t120, BB checksFlop: (t1185) 2club.gif, Aspade.gif, 10club.gif(4 players)Hero bets t720, 1 fold, UTG calls t720, 1 foldTurn: (t2625) Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets t1200, UTG calls t1200River: (t5025) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t5025, Hero foldsTotal pot: t5025i am kinda disappointed with this hand. how bad was my river fold?

i actually wasted a portion of my time bank on this. his pot sized bet on the river was strange. I kinda wanted to call it because i dont think a strong flush is betting that much on the river. I was sorta thinking of a 5c6c is possible or something along those lines. Was it worth the second bullet? And was the river fold bad?

you don't beat much. I probably would c/f on the turn.
i agree totally. your too short to try and get cute here.
fold preflop, a7o plays terribly OOP
This. Fold river too unless you have a read the villian is a spewtard or something.
i actually wasted a portion of my time bank on this. his pot sized bet on the river was strange. I kinda wanted to call it because i dont think a strong flush is betting that much on the river. I was sorta thinking of a 5c6c is possible or something along those lines. Was it worth the second bullet? And was the river fold bad?
Fold pre.baby flush not a possibility. If he check/calls on the turn when he makes his flush, then shoves when the four flush comes (for value????) he's a moron. More than likely he's AxKc, knowing either you are shutting down on this river, or willing to stack off hoping he's bluffing. Regardless fold pre, and he's definitely not holding a baby flush.

I sorta got weak mentally after getting so many of these weak aces in a row. that finally i called one of them in the SB. I hit my ace and felt i should at least take a shot. Then i got attached and knew i cant really check turn unless im done, so i bet but ya it was really weak. Thanks though, sorta told me what i knew, fold pre

Everyone else in this thread is pretty much spot on with the rest of the hand, but I want to address your thinking that you can't check the turn unless you're done with the hand...you most certainly can. While it's probably not good here, there's plenty of hands you should be c/c the turn with for pot control. Checking doesn't mean you're "giving up" on the hand or something, and thinking that way is gonna lead to you building way too big of pots with marginal hands and you'll be playing super exploitable.