Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 795594The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $38.10UTG: $69.30MP: $63.85CO: $50.50Hero (BTN): $54.45SB: $50.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with K :5c J :3hUTG raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1Flop: ($4.75) 2 :qh 9 :club: K :ts(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $3, BB folds, UTG raises to $8.50, Hero calls $5.50Turn: ($21.75) 7 :4h(2 players)UTG bets $15, Hero foldsVillain hasnt taken this line yet, very little history. I mean nothing out the ordinary has happened

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 795594The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $38.10UTG: $69.30MP: $63.85CO: $50.50Hero (BTN): $54.45SB: $50.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with K :5c J :3hUTG raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1Flop: ($4.75) 2 :qh 9 :club: K :ts(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $3, BB folds, UTG raises to $8.50, Hero calls $5.50Turn: ($21.75) 7 :4h(2 players)UTG bets $15, Hero foldsVillain hasnt taken this line yet, very little history. I mean nothing out the ordinary has happened
im folding this everytime to UTG open.also when he c/r on that flop, then leads strong on that turn.. ur usually crushed.

also have u moved up stakes already, or are u just taking a shot?

im folding this everytime to UTG open.also when he c/r on that flop, then leads strong on that turn.. ur usually crushed.
you are crushed here... utg open + flop c/r multiway (yes bb folded but still) = KJ no gooooood
Yup.
This was my first thought, but then I saw it was 6-max. Does that still make this a clear fold?edit - as played I instafold turn
:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D I like you more than phil (the aussie one)
Who doesn't?
This was my first thought, but then I saw it was 6-max. Does that still make this a clear fold?edit - as played I instafold turn
It can be a call depending upon the villain and your own ability. But given most people generally overestimate their own ability to "play position" I'd much prefer folding pre. I think 3betting has merit too.
Except on rare occasions, I'll fold this every time - even in 6-max. KJo is a hand you shouldn't be calling a PF raise from UTG with in either full ring or 6-max.
Who doesn't?It can be a call depending upon the villain and your own ability. But given most people generally overestimate their own ability to "play position" I'd much prefer folding pre. I think 3betting has merit too.
Ha, true story.
your pretty nitty if you are not at least calling IP here against just an open. I mean that is just my honest opinion
your pretty nitty if you are not at least calling IP here against just an open. I mean that is just my honest opinion
No, he's smart.Aside from flopping the nuts, you're never going to feel comfortable playing KJ to an UTG raise, even though you have posistion.And when you flop a one pair type hand and decide to get it all in, you're almost never being called by a hand that doesn't have you crushed.
It has nothing to do with nitty... KJo plays like shit in this spot when you flat an EP open.Raising sometimes > folding >>>>>>>>>>>>>calling
you're pretty spewwy if you really think calling an UTG's raise w/ KJ is profitable just because you have position. I mean that is just my honest opinion.

yah i played the hand terribly, i should have just 3 bet foled