This highlights a bunch of scenes from the show that probably need to be looked at in a new light.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/11/10/watching_louie_in_light_of_allegations_against_louis_c_k.html

Also, I didn't watch this season, but Girls apparently did an episode that was basically one of these stories, just not naming him.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be thankful you had these episodes to watch now. Anyone like me who has watched roughly around the original air dates hasn't seen a new episode since Sept. 2012. Thankfully it's back again this y

you burried the god damn lead there. CHARLIE KAUFMAN IS GETTING A SHOW! God damn it I love FX.

What a great take on the manic pixie dream girl

Louie just admitted it's all true. This might bring down half of Hollywood before it's over.

This is the sentiment that's making me batshit crazy. Can we talk about how it affects workplace behavior?

I've received inappropriate behavior in every job I've had. Yeah, I didn't quit outright, but I did moderate hours put in and overall effort expended.

Instead of mourning Louis' career, I have pity for him. Those stories were around, and I'm telling you, he limited the scope of people in his orbit.

Comedy is a meat grinder of jokes not used, and backbiting egos. When you act like this, you are closing yourself off from brilliant women who just want to do the work. IDGAF if there is criminal intent, or civil charges, etc. Jen Kirkman famously decided not to tour with him. I don't hear that story in the "everyone knew" context; more that she was willing to not expand her career at a critical time. It's not enough to get your friends like Chris Rock or Pamela Adlon to write jokes--an A-list, wealthy, famous comedian will always need people to keep him out of his head.

He ****ed up his career in a way that isn't attached to the negative association with dick waving.

• Like 1

This is the sentiment that's making me batshit crazy. Can we talk about how it affects workplace behavior?

I've received inappropriate behavior in every job I've had. Yeah, I didn't quit outright, but I did moderate hours put in and overall effort expended.

why is my comment about hollywood making you crazy? what i said has nothing to do with everyday life, but obviously that isn't going to make news because no one cares about ordinary people.