Just be thankful you had these episodes to watch now. Anyone like me who has watched roughly around the original air dates hasn't seen a new episode since Sept. 2012. Thankfully it's back again this year I believe.

Maybe this was mentioned in another thread but to get a little bit of your Louis CK fix you can watch one of the best Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH8mwZDlTNM

• Like 3
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be thankful you had these episodes to watch now. Anyone like me who has watched roughly around the original air dates hasn't seen a new episode since Sept. 2012. Thankfully it's back again this y

you burried the god damn lead there. CHARLIE KAUFMAN IS GETTING A SHOW! God damn it I love FX.

What a great take on the manic pixie dream girl

yep it's a good one that just came out a week or 2 ago. It was the opener of the 2nd season. It's going to be tough for anyone to top the Larry David episode but this is up there for sure. Larry and Jerry just have amazing comedic chemistry.

I think Louie said he felt that he needed a break for the good of the show. He could have continued but the show quality would have suffered. FXX has given him full reign of the show and he seems to use every bit of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For those that missed it, Louis hosted SNL this weekend. The show itself was okay, but his monologue was top notch. My favorite is the Christopher Walken "Invisible Bird" one, but this Louis' is right up there with it.

• Like 1

I saw it. I wanted you to elaborate on why you were offended by it.

Why didn't you just tell me you were joking? I need to hang out with you in real life. When are you coming to Chicago?

That was the first new SNL episode I watched in probably 5 years. I went back and watched Lena Dunham from a couple weeks ago too. The only people on the show I'd ever heard of were Bobby Moynihan and Keenan Thompson, and I don't know who else I expected to still be on the show, but I was like who the fuck are all these new people. Then I looked up the cast and most of them have been there for like 3 or 4 years.

The black guy (who isn't Keenan Thompson) is good, does excellent impressions. The fat girl is pretty great. And the rest of the cast kind of blends together. Anyway I don't know why I decided the show had become irrelevant a few years ago. It's pretty much as good and bad and funny and terrible as it's always been.

https://screen.yahoo.com/snl/ has about 10 billion SNL videos, including every sketch on every new episode. I think at one point I even saw it claiming to have "the full archives."

Dutch I made a post in the music thread the other day with you in mind. I'm not saying you WILL like it, but you're the most likely candidate to have any interest.

• 1 month later...

Louie returned yesterday and the episodes were interesting. It's been awhile so I guess I have to get used to his style again. Not a ton of laugh out loud moments but if you've seen the show enough you know that's not what's it's all about. Cringe factor was off the charts. Can't wait till next week though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fat lady episode is amazing.

Watched through Elevator part 3 so far. Whole season is really incredible so far. Seems darker and less laugh-out-loud- funny, but no less great.