New Member!

no i think you Dumb!!!! lol :club::ts:4h
You very Funny maybe you know my bank account number!!!! Come on bring it !!!! So funny!!!! :5c:3h:qh:jh:D :D :D :D :club::ts
I see you haven't gotten to synonyms yet in your English classes. Funny and dumb, while sometimes corollaries, are not synonyms. Thus, when you tell a person they're funny, it doesn't necessarily mean they're dumb. I can understand the confusion. Most native English speakers are worse at the language than you, so don't feel bad.Also, if I did know your bank account number, I certainly wouldn't tell you about it. Duh.
I see you haven't gotten to synonyms yet in your English classes. Funny and dumb, while sometimes corollaries, are not synonyms. Thus, when you tell a person they're funny, it doesn't necessarily mean they're dumb. I can understand the confusion. Most native English speakers are worse at the language than you, so don't feel bad.Also, if I did know your bank account number, I certainly wouldn't tell you about it. Duh.
you f Idiot !!!! i will crash you like f bug!!!! All you can eat Oriental !!! LOL and i will teach you ENGLISH!!! Just let me know !!!! and stop smoking because u losing control, kid!!! :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D :D