New Member!

:club: Hi all, new member here from Chicago!!!My name is Val, Love Poker, Love meet new People , playing live and online poker love to play on PS and FTP. Can wait to meet you all and play some tournaments together!!
:club: Hi all, new member here from Chicago!!!My name is Val, Love Poker, Love meet new People , playing live and online poker love to play on PS and FTP. Can wait to meet you all and play some tournaments together!!
I can't reconcile the above post with this profile picture:photo-43591.jpg
I can't reconcile the above post with this profile picture:photo-43591.jpg
I'm gonna go with english as a second language. first being over enthused smilianese
welcome to the most wonderful forum on the internet! its wonderful to have you here and i hope you have a wonderful time! wonderful!!
who pissed in your count chocula this morning?

Chicago in the houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wooooooooo woooooooooooo. Lesson #1: Ignore Kurt even though he's from Chicago

Usually only when spamming is imminent.
I did a little investigating and I think the OP is a poker enthusiast from Chicago named Val and isn't going to start spamming us.Welcome to FCP.
I did a little investigating and I think the OP is a poker enthusiast from Chicago named Val and isn't going to start spamming us.Welcome to FCP.
i think you could have teachen Holmes a thing or two!
That's not investigating! This is investigating. -Valentinas Presniakovas is 36 years old and lives in Plainfield, Illinois, near Chicago. -He is originally from Europe, possibly Lithuania. His family may have emigrated from eastern europe to Australia before he came to the U.S. -He has played poker for about seven years. He has three children. -His favorite hand is :ts:club:-His screen name "Blizge" means "punch" in his native language, as in a boxing punch. -He coaches his oldest son Edvinas on an AAU basketball team. Ed plays guard. -He loves the NFLHe looks like this: 0_3500.jpg
That's not investigating! This is investigating. -Valentinas Presniakovas is 36 years old and lives in Plainfield, Illinois, near Chicago. -He is originally from Europe, possibly Lithuania. His family may have emigrated from eastern europe to Australia before he came to the U.S. -He has played poker for about seven years. He has three children. -His favorite hand is :ts:club:-His screen name "Blizge" means "punch" in his native language, as in a boxing punch. -He coaches his oldest son Edvinas on an AAU basketball team. Ed plays guard. -He loves the NFLHe looks like this: 0_3500.jpg
this is great!!
-He is originally from Europe, possibly Lithuania. His family may have emigrated from eastern europe to Australia before he came to the U.S.
At least I was right.
Quit pretending. We all know that "Val from Chicago" is just another vb joke account.
Also: his left testicle is slightly larger, and more oval, than the right, which is small(er) and spherical.
This is not uncommon. <looks down>