Who Is To Serve Who Between God And Man?

Who is to serve who between God and man?Some seem to think that man was created to serve or appease a need within God.To do as commanded and love and adore Him. They also indicate that if we do not do so, a resentful and vengeful God punishes those who will not do so forever.Christians tend to say, turn or burn while denying that there is a hell.Others think that God is here to serve man as savior and scapegoat that we ride into heaven. He serves to the point of dying for us while at the same time the Bible tells us that we are perfect. Something that most Christians do not believe. Why we, Gods perfect works, would need saving remains unanswered. Who is to be master and who is to be slave?Are we here to serve or to be served?Is the master to die for His slaves or are the slaves to die for the master? The vicarious sacrifice of Jesus was refused by God. As it should have been. It was immoral.Why have you forsaken me is answered here.Pro 21:3 To do justice and judgment [is] more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. Spa 49:7 None [of them] can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: To the idea of blood sacrifice----Are you willing to look up these and comment on our salvation without the blood or Jesus?

RegardsDL
Who is to serve who between God and man?Some seem to think that man was created to serve or appease a need within God.To do as commanded and love and adore Him. They also indicate that if we do not do so, a resentful and vengeful God punishes those who will not do so forever.Christians tend to say, turn or burn while denying that there is a hell.Others think that God is here to serve man as savior and scapegoat that we ride into heaven. He serves to the point of dying for us while at the same time the Bible tells us that we are perfect. Something that most Christians do not believe. Why we, Gods perfect works, would need saving remains unanswered. Who is to be master and who is to be slave?Are we here to serve or to be served?Is the master to die for His slaves or are the slaves to die for the master? The vicarious sacrifice of Jesus was refused by God. As it should have been. It was immoral.Why have you forsaken me is answered here.Pro 21:3 To do justice and judgment [is] more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. Spa 49:7 None [of them] can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: To the idea of blood sacrifice----Are you willing to look up these and comment on our salvation without the blood or Jesus?
RegardsDL
Mark 9:12Luke 5:16
Mark 9:12Luke 5:16
Christians have many sects now that read the Bible in their own way so quoting scripture is a useless gesture.If you have something to say then say it. I ignore thumps for that reason. I never know what point you want to make so either speak or go away.RegardsDL
Christians have many sects now that read the Bible in their own way so quoting scripture is a useless gesture.If you have something to say then say it. I ignore thumps for that reason. I never know what point you want to make so either speak or go away.RegardsDL
I would appreciate you at least taking the effort to google the verses that I quote if you are uneducated, then see how obvious they are to this discussion.I also feel the same about you, that no one really knows what point you are trying to make either. The internet is hard!