feral_cow_icon.gifYour converted hand, now with more cowbell.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t75/t150 - 9 playersUTG jm1118: t7,075 UTG+1 Hero: t9,755 MP Jeannis: t16,040 MP2 toastprime: t7,695 HJ jay2623: t14,665 CO Alexandre074: t10,775 Button #1DEWds: t4,475 SB 0_-TiLTeD-_0: t11,750 BB joebigbear: t9,610 Preflop: (t225) Hero is UTG+1 with Ah.gifJc.gif (9 players)jm1118 folds, Hero raises to t450, 2 folds, jay2623 calls t450, 4 foldsFlop: (t1,125) Ks.gif5c.gifJd.gif (2 players)Hero bets t600, jay2623 calls t600Turn: (t2,325) 8d.gif (2 players)Hero checks, jay2623 checksRiver: (t2,325) As.gif (2 players)Hero bets t1200, jay2623 raises to t13615 and is all-in, Hero????

anything on villain? i probably have a really hard time letting this one go, but AK shows up here a bit imo. and asides from a crappy played hand i dont think we beat a ton.

anything on villain? i probably have a really hard time letting this one go, but AK shows up here a bit imo. and asides from a crappy played hand i dont think we beat a ton.
It was a new table, literally the third hand I had played. I hadn't thought of AK because I think he reraises the flop with that. I thought more along a set of 55's, Q 10, JK, or A5. Also, do we hate the teaser bet on the river? Maybe if I bet pot sized and he shoves I get more information?? I hated this spot!
It was a new table, literally the third hand I had played. I hadn't thought of AK because I think he reraises the flop with that. I thought more along a set of 55's, Q 10, JK, or A5. Also, do we hate the teaser bet on the river? Maybe if I bet pot sized and he shoves I get more information?? I hated this spot!
I would probably bet a bit more on the river... Also, I think we can eliminate 55 and JK from his range... JK cant shove that river ANd I also think we can eliminate air, there is absolutely no reason to shove air here.... The oppurtunity is too great for him to be called. He started the hand with a ton of chips, so it dosent really make sense for him to just give most of them away... I would say either A 5 or 10 AQ, and based on the way the hand played out, I think 10 Q is very likely, called a bet, took a peel, hit his draw... this feels like a fold.

River overbet shoves on the river are almost always the nuts. You can fold easily here and still have plenty of chips. Blocking bet is fine imo as you can still get value from hands you beat.