Hand I Took A Lot Of Flack For Today

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks to me like more an excuse to post a 'bad beat' so instead of giving you advice (since it was fine preflop and you KNOW that) I will just say unlucky.Unlucky :club:
There's no way you're this stupid.At no point did I say fold. In 10 minute levels, the stack sizes are going to be lower in relation to blinds, so EVERYONE'S M range goes down. Kind of like how normally the "need to shove range" is 10 BBs but in Turbos its 5?We're also raising without shoving here in order to induce a weak resteal by villain.He's also not at the FT. He says that in the OP.How do you get through your day without getting hit by a bus?
Listen, fukko, I'm just asking for clarification because people's replies have been incomplete and there is a wide variation of how people will play this. If you'd included most of what you said in THIS post, i wouldn't have had to ask for a clarification on your previous assumptive post. FTR, here is your post I asked for clarification on: "It's 10 minute levels. The shove-level M is more around 4-6 than 7-8. Raise/calling a shove is optimal."Who exactly wre you supposing I apply the bold part to? The cutoff or the BB? Did you phrase it incorrectly? Stop being schizo and stop assuming people "should know". Besides, it's possible that asking a "stupid" or obvious question will reveal something new.
Listen, fukko, I'm just asking for clarification because people's replies have been incomplete and there is a wide variation of how people will play this. If you'd included most of what you said in THIS post, i wouldn't have had to ask for a clarification on your previous assumptive post. FTR, here is your post I asked for clarification on: "It's 10 minute levels. The shove-level M is more around 4-6 than 7-8. Raise/calling a shove is optimal."Who exactly wre you supposing I apply the bold part to? The cutoff or the BB? Did you phrase it incorrectly? Stop being schizo and stop assuming people "should know". Besides, it's possible that asking a "stupid" or obvious question will reveal something new.
So when people have a conversation with you at work do you ask them to never use pronouns because you don't understand the concept of antecedents?Note how every single other poster in this thread got it?And how at no point did either of us talk about what the BB should have done?
Considering we're discussing the hero, maybe he's saying the hero should raise/call a shove! Jesus christ.Also lol @ 3x being standard post antes, no.
I personally like to 4x or even 5x w/ antes, people give more respect to my raises.
Thats very good and well thought out advice donk4life. It seems rare on this site nowadays to get great stuff like this which was the whole reason I started reading FCP every day, so thank you

Lurbz, go stick your noodle up a duck's quack. Everything is situational. Go ahead and make assumptions about what I think you think I should "get" from your incomplete and less-than-authoritative statements (and don't jibba-jabba about your results being better than mine), but there's no reason at all to be a shit about it. People's mental processes differ and, as I mentioned, several "lines" are being proposed and some people seem to think theirs are better and all I am doing is ASKING WHY.And, Tehtoe, are you sure? "Raise/calling a shove is optimal." "Considering we're discussing the hero, maybe he's saying the hero should raise/call a shove! Jesus christ." The shove came on the flop and I was talking about Preflop action, as in "SHOVE THE AQ PREFLOP WITH 8 BB'S" I don't think my statement was that difficult to understand/translate, yet you and Lurbz and TrueAce13 all ignored the context.Talk about lost in the translation. Apparently, I am not the only one who could be accused of comprehension issues...Anyway, what the Flack were we talkiing about?PS: I love you

HE'S TALKING ABOUT PREFLOP ACTION TOO, HAVE YOU EVER DISCUSSED A POKER HAND BEFORE? THE OPTIMAL PREFLOP ACTION FOR THE HERO (AKA OUR PLAN) IS TO RAISE, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY CALL A SHOVE SHOULD THE VILLAIN DO SO (BECAUSE IT'S FAIRLY LIKELY WITH HIS STACK SIZE!)njbdfdassdf

Lurbz, go stick your noodle up a duck's quack. Everything is situational. Go ahead and make assumptions about what I think you think I should "get" from your incomplete and less-than-authoritative statements (and don't jibba-jabba about your results being better than mine), but there's no reason at all to be a shit about it. People's mental processes differ and, as I mentioned, several "lines" are being proposed and some people seem to think theirs are better and all I am doing is ASKING WHY.And, Tehtoe, are you sure? "Raise/calling a shove is optimal." "Considering we're discussing the hero, maybe he's saying the hero should raise/call a shove! Jesus christ." The shove came on the flop and I was talking about Preflop action, as in "SHOVE THE AQ PREFLOP WITH 8 BB'S" I don't think my statement was that difficult to understand/translate, yet you and Lurbz and TrueAce13 all ignored the context.Talk about lost in the translation. Apparently, I am not the only one who could be accused of comprehension issues...Anyway, what the Flack were we talkiing about?PS: I love you
1) You sound as if you've done several "lines" recently!2) It's 100% obvious I'm talking about preflop, hence why i said "raise/call" and not "bet/call"! You really are just an idiot!3) Hero has 19 BBs, not 8!4) You really ARE the only one with comprehension issues!
HE'S TALKING ABOUT PREFLOP ACTION TOO, HAVE YOU EVER DISCUSSED A POKER HAND BEFORE? THE OPTIMAL PREFLOP ACTION FOR THE HERO (AKA OUR PLAN) IS TO RAISE, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY CALL A SHOVE SHOULD THE VILLAIN DO SO (BECAUSE IT'S FAIRLY LIKELY WITH HIS STACK SIZE!)njbdfdassdf
See below for comprehension issues. And your line is not the only one out there, nor is it necessarily correct. When using a "slash" between words, it usually refers to TWP POSSIBLE plays FOR THE SAME PERSON, not necessarily and sequence of two actions from different people. Understand?
1) You sound as if you've done several "lines" recently! You are overquaota'd for exclamation marks, sir. Bannage, imo.2) It's 100% obvious I'm talking about preflop, hence why i said "raise/call" and not "bet/call"! You really are just an idiot! No, it's NOT obvious and your statement could easly be interpreted as incorrect because (try and pay attention here) NOBODY HAD BET (Preflop) BEFORE THE HERO, HENCE YOUR STATEMENT WAS MORE APPLICABLE TO THE BB (VILLAIN) AT THAT POINT.3) Hero has 19 BBs, not 8! I was talking about M, you idiot. Read it again4) You really ARE the only one with comprehension issues! See above
No...you pair are seriously stunted, growth-wise, in some interesting ways. Move along, as I will, because it's pointless (I can see this now) to try and clarify things with the Generation E crowd.Anyone else having fun? I am...Time for some footie...
See below for comprehension issues. And your line is not the only one out there, nor is it necessarily correct.No...you pair are seriously stunted, growth-wise, in some interesting ways. Move along, as I will, because it's pointless (I can see this now) to try and clarify things with the Generation E crowd.Anyone else having fun? I am...Time for some footie...
Cliffs: You're an idiot, nothing else to see here.
Says the guy who posts "wat?" more than anything useful?
fkn cunts, thoalso far more successful at poker than you'll ever be, so clearly i'm an idiot! At least I'm able to comprehend standard hand discussion...
See below for comprehension issues. And your line is not the only one out there, nor is it necessarily correct. When using a "slash" between words, it usually refers to TWP POSSIBLE plays FOR THE SAME PERSON, not necessarily and sequence of two actions from different people. Understand?1) You sound as if you've done several "lines" recently! You are overquaota'd for exclamation marks, sir. Bannage, imo.2) It's 100% obvious I'm talking about preflop, hence why i said "raise/call" and not "bet/call"! You really are just an idiot! No, it's NOT obvious and your statement could easly be interpreted as incorrect because (try and pay attention here) NOBODY HAD BET (Preflop) BEFORE THE HERO, HENCE YOUR STATEMENT WAS MORE APPLICABLE TO THE BB (VILLAIN) AT THAT POINT.3) Hero has 19 BBs, not 8! I was talking about M, you idiot. Read it again4) You really ARE the only one with comprehension issues! See aboveNo...you pair are seriously stunted, growth-wise, in some interesting ways. Move along, as I will, because it's pointless (I can see this now) to try and clarify things with the Generation E crowd.Anyone else having fun? I am...Time for some footie...
2) The blinds are a forced bet, you assclown, hence why it's called a preflop "raise" not a preflop "bet"?3) and I quote: "as in "SHOVE THE AQ PREFLOP WITH 8 BB'S"" from your own damn post.I'm not gonna lie to ya - you really are a ****ing idiot.
fkn cunts, thoalso far more successful at poker than you'll ever be, so clearly i'm an idiot! At least I'm able to comprehend standard hand discussion...
Hahaha...there's the entitlement post I was waiting for. Surely, with all that money, you can afford to be less of a douche that you are?
2) The blinds are a forced bet, you assclown, hence why it's called a preflop "raise" not a preflop "bet"?3) and I quote: "as in "SHOVE THE AQ PREFLOP WITH 8 BB'S"" from your own damn post.I'm not gonna lie to ya - you really are a ****ing idiot.
Well, I wasn't expecting any admissions to the contrary from you. You've been trying to come across as reasonable lately. Even I've been impressed, but just under the surface, you're still a ****. Maybe VB should do up a Lurbz translator on Feral Cow so people can understand what blanks to fill in and what incorrect words to replace in your posts. Suck it, douche.
Something has to be wrong when tyler and urbz are agreeing on something
It's a multi-faceted comprehension issue. At least I have the cojones to be transparent and admit my lack of understanding of the issues and phrasing. All I did was ask a question and, typical of the internet, these two decided I should "know better" or something.That's my last nasty word on this. I reserve the right to make fun of myself, though. Y'all can go ahead with that, also.
Hahaha...there's the entitlement post I was waiting for. Surely, with all that money, you can afford to be less of a douche that you are?Well, I wasn't expecting any admissions to the contrary from you. You've been trying to come across as reasonable lately. Even I've been impressed, but just under the surface, you're still a ****. Maybe VB should do up a Lurbz translator on Feral Cow so people can understand what blanks to fill in and what incorrect words to replace in your posts. Suck it, douche.It's a multi-faceted comprehension issue. At least I have the cojones to be transparent and admit my lack of understanding of the issues and phrasing. All I did was ask a question and, typical of the internet, these two decided I should "know better" or something.
Input: AnythingOutput: Go **** YourselfYou offered advice, therefore insinuating you had some sort of "clue" to base said "advice" off. Therefore, yes, you should know these basic things of how poker works (like, you know, how blinds work and such) before giving "advice" on how to play a hand in a tournament. Has nothing to do with the internet, if this had happened in person, I still would have told you you're a dumbass. I'm not an ******* behind the keyboard only, I'll be brutally honest with you in person too!You may not like me, but don't bash my character. Brutal honesty doesn't make me a dick. I would much rather someone be upfront with what they thought of me than be nice to my face and slander me behind my back. Golden rule, right? Treat people as you'd like to be treated? Well, I don't bullshit anyone, so in return, those I keep around I expect no bullshit from.
Listen, fukko.
I'll listen to you because you called my name...Lurbz, wtf are you talking about? I laid off and was going about this in a discursive manner, then you got all condescending on me, mixed up what was being said, assumed a bunch of stuff and called me an idiot before we got done. Listen to yourself, dude. Being "brutally honest" doesn't mean you have a grasp on reality.