Wsop Event #54 $1,000 Nl Hold'em

I wonder, with this guaranteed influx of cash if he will consider playing the ME now?
I thought they were sold out the later days, so he would have to go in tomorrow wouldn't he?
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his girlfriend would kill him, they've already had to stay two more days than planned in Vegas
Funny how $570,000 can change even a woman's mind
I thought they were sold out the later days, so he would have to go in tomorrow wouldn't he?
I think they are trying to balance it out. with 3 and 4 closed they want more people in days one and two. Hopefully, there won't be a major f-up like last year.Go go go Wily E Coyote!I got a tweet from KevMath that day one had 1,100 players and that was before late registers.

Hopefully, there won't be a major f-up like last year.what was the mess up from last year. I havent heard.

Possibly Sparco's biggest fan: from the shoutbox on the pokernews page. I found it funny, but take it as you wish.master25 2 hours 17 mins. ago let's go marcell having an argument here why i stay up and railing you in stead of going to bed with my girl...make it worth it :club:

gl Marcel and tid1 Marcel Vonk 6,100,0002 David Peters 3,250,0003 Paul Kerr 2,050,000just awesome

HU gl, Marcel

Does this mean PSU has to wait till Sept to be featured member ?
september 2012?
like i said i feel were still 50/50 here.... i finished 2nd indaily double last night he ships bracelet= draw imo