Toronto Raptors Fanclub

I think he just isn't that good of a player and the Raptors don't have very many offensive weapons so when the opposition gives him a bit of extra defensive attention he struggles. That combined with a lot of fatigue from the schedule and the fact that the Coach has him using a lot of energy on defense means his shot isn't falling.
Maybe I've been watching too many Lakers games but watching ATL vs TOR was sooo painful.The turnovers are sick retarded, offense looks like my pickup games, and that defense doesn't look much improved to me. At least the old Raptors were kind of fun and crappy. Now they're boring and crappy. I haven't watched a lot of Raps this year so I'm hoping it's because they're missing Bargs and that things are better otherwise.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors · 18m Game 5 of #Raptors - Nets was highest-ever TV audience for NBA game in CAN! Averaged 968,000 viewers/ min & over 4 million fans watched #RTZ

Maybe I've been watching too many Lakers games but watching ATL vs TOR was sooo painful.The turnovers are sick retarded, offense looks like my pickup games, and that defense doesn't look much improved to me. At least the old Raptors were kind of fun and crappy. Now they're boring and crappy. I haven't watched a lot of Raps this year so I'm hoping it's because they're missing Bargs and that things are better otherwise.
Raptors are playing ugly basketball especially with Barney out.The Coach has them playing better defense for sure but their offense is very ugly.This year is all about ping pong balls and trying to figure out which if any of the players are part of the long term plan.
Maybe I've been watching too many Lakers games but watching ATL vs TOR was sooo painful.
LAL 73 - DAL 70How closely have you been watching those Lakers games? They're averaging 93 ppg and giving up 89. It's not all that pretty.Of course, no teams are looking that great. The season has been kind of gross so far. I predicted league-wide scoring would be down over 2 points per game. It's down 11 points.
This year is all about ping pong balls and trying to figure out which if any of the players are part of the long term plan.
yes, agreed. was just hoping Derozan and Ed Davis would have developed more. Derozan looks like the only thing he worked on the very long offseason was 3-pt shooting when he clearly needs better ball handling skills to benefit from opponents closing in on him more. Maybe my sample size is too small but I can't tell whether its his hands or lack of desire to take contact heading to the hole.
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hopefully game 2 will have a different result. Raptors just turned the ball over too much

agreed. TO needs less TOs

I haven't been this invested in a Toronto pro team winning games in a long long time. Just loving this.

easy team to cheer for. Guys like Amir and Lowry have a lot of heart

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors · 18m

Game 5 of #Raptors - Nets was highest-ever TV audience for NBA game in CAN! Averaged 968,000 viewers/ min & over 4 million fans watched #RTZ

• Like 1