Going To Join This Community

Nice first post, certainly beats mine which was a drunk incorherent mess.
Except it's THOSE kind of posts that really let you know about a guy. Unless you really did make no sense.. I'd still give you props for successfully navigating the internet without Rick'rollin yourself 100 times.

Welcome!

Nice first post, certainly beats mine which was a drunk incorherent mess.
Pretty sure yours crushed mine still.
I don't know who you are, but somebody said that you're good. Maybe they're mocking you, maybe not. I respect the Space Ghost though. I'm also not sure what the hell you're talking about or whether I should I follow that advice. Lol
wtg, 1st thing you do is put the troll in it's place :ts
i like your style already
he does have some styleand welcome to the nut farm, one piece of advice that Lurbz did hit dead on Kobe2odom8 is so hot and an awesome player. :club:

LOL, my first post was calling people stupid for playing K3 all the time 'like donks', giving people the business for not playing smarter, etc.It all went downhill from there.

Well, I learned a lesson today: Freerolls are counter-productive. I placed 16th out of the 3k or so, but I only made myself a cool $5. Oh well, for me it's another table buy-in. I should probably look into a site that has more than a few thousand players at a time.

Hahah, begging?Well, today I won a free entry to some GTD - it's like an $11 ticket. Don't know why I played that one. I actually had a cash streak going on my noobish low-stakes SnGs and MTTs, but it snapped at 6 when I lost a 70-30 split against a higher stack. Guy started to trash talk me, so I'm considering snapping a pic of my balls and E-mailing them to him.

, so I'm considering snapping a pic of my balls and E-mailing them to him.
i didn't know it was possible to email your actual balls. small attachment amirite? :club: smart idea though to take a keepsake picture of what you once had...
Totally gonna email Lurbz my balls! Nohomo!
bandanaguy4life@lurbz.com
dkjfdgslkjdsfalkjasdfkljdasfkljfasdljkasdflkj