Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add me :club:
No, I got all the ones that Bob hadn't gotten to yet at the time of my last post.
how long till sharkscope posts it?
its already up, ktjb is winning, people only show up when they have a recorded game, so should be more people on at the next update
<---------
God. I get a chubanytime you post. Godforbid we ever cross paths in life, you're gonna be like "I'm Tehtoe", and I'm gonna involuntarily sprout a half stock thinking subconsciously of Hayley.
God. I get a chubanytime you post. Godforbid we ever cross paths in life, you're gonna be like "I'm Tehtoe", and I'm gonna involuntarily sprout a half stock thinking subconsciously of Hayley.
I think he'd like that.

count me in plz!!! - mrpristinewont be able to play too much in august. my damn honeymoon is gonna get in the way :club: . im still a beast though my roi hangs out of my pants along with my nuts

I feel kinda stupid for asking, but how exactly do I opt-in? >.>
You know the truffle shuffle from goonies. Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. Pics for proof tho.Ooooooor, you can send .03 on stars to sharkscope, but no one picks that route, seriously. <---(ps, this one is 4 real)
how often does it update?
daily at random timesi already managed to punt a 100k stack @ 750/1250 today when 2nd had 70k and get 59th! lol turbo MTTs and QTo are the death of me.
You know the truffle shuffle from goonies. Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. Pics for proof tho.Ooooooor, you can send .03 on stars to sharkscope, but no one picks that route, seriously. <---(ps, this one is 4 real)
Got it, pics incoming obv. (Or I'll do it next week sometime)

So I sent the transfer. They sent it back.I played a couple of SnGs and I don't see it showing up on the leaderboard even though there have been some updates since I played. Just want to make sure I opted in correctly.Again, username "Phil Logan" on Stars.