Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

Lets see... Next tuesday is really bad... fri and sat nights really bad. b4 530 pm est is bad and after 9 pm est is bad. I think that is all I have as of this moment that could change
guess you'll have to have someone play for you
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This interests me... how does it work?How are the top 18 determined?

Total Profit over the 3 month period.
Looking at the list there are people who made more profit than those above them.Can i be involved in the next one? are there rules i have to follow?
Looking at the list there are people who made more profit than those above them.Can i be involved in the next one? are there rules i have to follow?
???Those with 2 dashes in front were in negative. Like so:46time2pokeherPokerStars --$2,318 (635 games)And yes, there is a thread for it, no real rules just make sure you are opted into SharkScope and post your Stars name in the thread.
???Those with 2 dashes in front were in negative. Like so:46time2pokeherPokerStars --$2,318 (635 games)And yes, there is a thread for it, no real rules just make sure you are opted into SharkScope and post your Stars name in the thread.
Ahhh ok thought that was just going from their name to how much they made... oops ok.. I'll go find it thank you :club:

Am I the only one who hypothesizes that AC is a Bob alias used to give the board some new spice.Genius marketing. Is "her" friend who goes by "beersvrgrrl" going to join soon, or is that saved for a 2011 plot twist?I kid. Welcome to board.Edit: oh yeah, on the actual point. I'm down with tues/wed much much more than the weekend. 9EST is like the absolute latest I can kick off, but it works fine.Bob, I'd love to see some variation in it. Like if you are gonna use DN's capital as bounties, etc. Maybe have a few of the bounties known before kickoff, some hidden ones that only you know about, and like one that gets drawn after the tourney. I dunno, just some random fun ish. Or do what you want. I'm no einstein :club:

Am I the only one who hypothesizes that AC is a Bob alias used to give the board some new spice.Genius marketing. Is "her" friend who goes by "beersvrgrrl" going to join soon, or is that saved for a 2011 plot twist?I kid. Welcome to board.Edit: oh yeah, on the actual point. I'm down with tues/wed much much more than the weekend. 9EST is like the absolute latest I can kick off, but it works fine.Bob, I'd love to see some variation in it. Like if you are gonna use DN's capital as bounties, etc. Maybe have a few of the bounties known before kickoff, some hidden ones that only you know about, and like one that gets drawn after the tourney. I dunno, just some random fun ish. Or do what you want. I'm no einstein :club:
She's confirmed real tho!

"tho" is like the tehtoe post certificate of authenticity.like if he's in LV at the pokerhouse and forgets to log off, people will know when it's not him in 2 seconds.....unless people are wise enough to use the "tho" themselves :)Rose is gonna be plenty pissed aboot this IMO. Turf war coming up.

"tho" is like the tehtoe post certificate of authenticity.like if he's in LV at the pokerhouse and forgets to log off, people will know when it's not him in 2 seconds.....unless people are wise enough to use the "tho" themselves :)Rose is gonna be plenty pissed aboot this IMO. Turf war coming up.
yeah tahoe or whatever his name is overuses tho, but I bet it's like a drug for him.
AMANDA YOU ARE MY HERO I WANT TO MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU AND HAVE NUMEROUS BABIES.
You gotta talk to brick he might not approve lol.