Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCOOP could well cripple me before the end. Gonna knuckle down and grind til that starts after a couple of weeks with not much playing.
im playing 5k main, 500r, all the 1ks, etc...if i wiff wcoop ill easily go from 1st to dead last lol
  • 2 weeks later...

team babylon 2,501 -$1 $17 7% -$1,913 N/A N/A Global Alias 7/1/2010 9/30/2010time2pokeher (PS)seat3ismine (PS)trueace13 (PS)nvrquit29 (PS)superjeff13 (PS) team ship_itt 2,663 $21 $28 33% $55,053 N/A N/A Global Alias 7/1/2010 9/30/2010AJacejackAJ (PS)Big_M (PS)psufans2 (PS)BBsRJReich (PS)jcashx36x (PS) team tehtoe 1,736 -$3 $21 21% -$4,450 N/A N/A Global Alias 7/1/2010 9/30/2010tbrick412 (PS)seacucumber1 (PS)kobe2odom8 (PS)skully92 (PS)pucksniper23 (PS)

• 3 weeks later...

A couple things.1. lurbz has offered to do the work for a 4th quarter leaderboard and I'll post a new thread for that later today.2. What day of the week and time do people think is good for the top 18 tournament ? It's been suggested that a Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET would be a good time. What do those who are going to qualify think about that ?3. We'll be adding $100 of Daniel's money to the top 18 tournament. Probably in the form of some random bounties on players which I think might be fun.4. I'm going to randomly pick 5 names from the list of people who entered and give them a choice of a FCP hat or $20 sent to their Poker Stars account to use as they please.

A couple things.1. lurbz has offered to do the work for a 4th quarter leaderboard and I'll post a new thread for that later today.2. What day of the week and time do people think is good for the top 18 tournament ? It's been suggested that a Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET would be a good time. What do those who are going to qualify think about that ?3. We'll be adding $100 of Daniel's money to the top 18 tournament. Probably in the form of some random bounties on players which I think might be fun.4. I'm going to randomly pick 5 names from the list of people who entered and give them a choice of a FCP hat or $20 sent to their Poker Stars account to use as they please.
a little earlier if possible? thats 2am here :club:
a little earlier if possible? thats 2am here :club:
The problem with earlier is that people on the West Coast of N America might still be working or at school.What are people's thoughts about having the tournament on a Saturday and if so what time ?
Tuesday at 9pm/2am is fine. Ignore that fool.Saturday is the one day of the week which is a bit meh over the next few weeks for me.Running it alongside a Neg O is a good idea.
No, u.Bob already knows this but I vote Tuesday.