Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob has played 100 games?!?!?!?! solid sleeper pick for me
I guess they count the 280 FPP Hpyer Turbo Sats for the $11 $250K. They're the perfect thing to play when I'm killing time for a few minutes while watching TV.
Goddamit ajacejackaj. Didn't register to me last night that your $109 FT would propel you to the top.
be thankful i blew it and didnt ship 33k lol
Bob has played 100 games?!?!?!?! solid sleeper pick for me...lurbz tho
August Resolution: No Losing Sessions All Month

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Shark527 998 $0 $4 46% -$151 64 This is pretty bad right? I'm a purely recreational player and the 998 games have been since 2003. The Av. ROI is what I normally achieve if I DO cash? Is that right? Can anybody tell me my actual ROI?

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Shark527 998 $0 $4 46% -$151 64 This is pretty bad right? I'm a purely recreational player and the 998 games have been since 2003. The Av. ROI is what I normally achieve if I DO cash? Is that right? Can anybody tell me my actual ROI?
that is your actualy ROI. YOu can attain a positive ROI and a losing profit based on your buyins i believe.

Variance and a few donk plays on my part have conspired to bring me down a little. Maybe I'll get a smile from the powers that be and get beefed up, otherwise I'll just have to count on winning a prize from one of the random draws...Good luck to all, esp those at the bottom of the table. No reason we can't all be winners!