Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeJust shipped two tourneys today.Shipped the $5 6 max for $1226 and a $4 2r+a for $667/brag
Worthy brag man. Congrats!! The money is great, but shipping multi MTTs in a day, that shit will just totally lift your self-confidence astronomically. I.E. what the grinder must be feeling right now making the november 9 after winning the players championship already.

I wish I had more time to play...I feel bad profiting so much off such a small sample size. Apparently, I'm off the hook for making dinner tonight, so this Nancy will be playing on a school night!

looks like skyler isn't on the leaderboard anymore, glad I was informed...surely I should get a replacement.

Can you please add me to the listPS = WildspokeThanksJoe
If you wanna add me, add me. 3 hours before deadline right now?Don't mind being added
Doesn't show as opted-in, which is weird as hell cause I know I have searched you before phil.
looks like skyler isn't on the leaderboard anymore, glad I was informed...surely I should get a replacement.
ya sometimes when people throw bitchfits over personal clashes they show their immaturity and impact other people.skyler decided to opt out since me and him aren't friends anymore and so i can't track him. i never removed him, he just decided to get pissy and take his ball and go home.kinda lol since i mentioned it when he asked to be taken out earlier ITT and i said no

[ ] ever friendsgl sng grindahedit: Not going to sit here and have an arguement over a "bitchfit". I don't want to be associated with anything you do, well within my rights. If my stats become relevant I will let tyler know and show how I did for the 3 months.

[ ] ever friendsgl sng grindahedit: Not going to sit here and have an arguement over a "bitchfit". I don't want to be associated with anything you do, well within my rights. If my stats become relevant I will let tyler know and show how I did for the 3 months.
That wasnt very nice :club:
Doesn't show as opted-in, which is weird as hell cause I know I have searched you before phil.
Doesn't surprise me. I'll try to sort that out nowedit - once I can get my laptop connected to the internet which is not something I feel like fixing this instant.
Doesn't surprise me. I'll try to sort that out nowedit - once I can get my laptop connected to the internet which is not something I feel like fixing this instant.
understoodanyone who posted before the 21st ended is obv getting in i just need to get the kinks sorted out after i grind today.and eat my bageland then pasta