Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opted in twice now :club:.Oh well, thx anyway.
something went wrong, you are not searchable on sharkscope. did you send the 3c from the right account?
Iamin4u (you have to capitalize the i)
no, you don't, sharkscope isnt case sensitive, or else I'd never bother to search myself.if you're a subscriber (idk if you are) you might have to do it in your prefsthen again i don't think serge is so idki'll email em later again and figure it out
How come I'm not on the leaderboard? :club:
added, didn't save like when i did potato and A5, done now

o my team ship_itt1 psufans2 PokerStars $5,138 (106 games)2 BBsRJReich PokerStars $952 (310 games)3 ajacejackaj PokerStars $703 (51 games)

no, you don't, sharkscope isnt case sensitive, or else I'd never bother to search myself.if you're a subscriber (idk if you are) you might have to do it in your prefsthen again i don't think serge is so idk
sharkscope.png
no, you don't, sharkscope isnt case sensitive, or else I'd never bother to search myself.if you're a subscriber (idk if you are) you might have to do it in your prefsthen again i don't think serge is so idki'll email em later again and figure it outadded, didn't save like when i did potato and A5, done now
Confirmed that it is indeed case sensitive
Confirmed that it is indeed case sensitive
uh, no.go ahead and type bbsrjreichi'll come upcase sensitive would have to be BBsRJReichi'll gladly show anyone on teamviewer
uh, no.go ahead and type bbsrjreichi'll come upcase sensitive would have to be BBsRJReichi'll gladly show anyone on teamviewer
Well, kind of interesting in his case. The " I " works as does an " l " as a first letter, but not an " i ". Pretty interesting.
Well, kind of interesting in his case. The " I " works as does an " l " as a first letter, but not an " i ". Pretty interesting.
i tried both capital and non, neither worked.serge is having the same problem. i don't think it has to do with this.
o my team ship_itt1 psufans2 PokerStars $5,138 (106 games)2 BBsRJReich PokerStars $952 (310 games)3 ajacejackaj PokerStars $703 (51 games)
yupp
i call at least 20% of profitz imo
how bout if we win, 20% ($40) goes to you...unless, i have more total profit than you at the end, in which case you ship me $40? if our team loses, no bet?
how bout if we win, 20% ($40) goes to you...unless, i have more total profit than you at the end, in which case you ship me $40? if our team loses, no bet?
lol i was jk bro no way i hold u off unless u have miserable couple months i just plan on winning u money that is all lol