Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or I could decide to play the $5 ante up mtt while otr of psufans 6 max win. Proceeded to FT it and take a 6-way chop (lol). Perfect timing tho, the baby was up and it was time to eat and I was on the hook for it tonight. Guess i'll take the gtd 3rd place money.Sigh just realized ss doesn't take chops into account and obv i lost the 6-way all in at the end.
rofl not gonna lie thats great

Can I check that i'm on the sharkscope leaderboard, i'm listed on the front page of this thread but can't see my name at Sharkscope? mrpaddyx

got 9th in a 55ra tonight to get me out of the negatives. TEAM S.I FTW.Btw, i want to see the Draft Order. Someone post plz, thanks
i think this is right but not positive..me1.psufans26.jcash7.lurbz12.big_Mtehtoe2.kobe2odom5.seacucumber8.tbrick11.pucksnipertime2pokeher3.negs4.trueace9.superjeff10.nvquit29
Hope you all had fun pretending you had a shot, I'll put an end to that today.
abt time someone gets ahead of me i deserve to be nowhere near the lead...one of u higher BI volume guys has to win this id assume
I can't see me on the board yet, but I'm not on Lurbz's list of those not opted in...
its been being odd with it, i added againcollotto in too