Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

Results of the FCP Leaderboard $100 snake draft.Each team includes the person drafting for 5 total players:Tyler:DomeSeacucumberTbrickahhhPucksniperShip itt:Psufans2JcashLurbzFCP BobBabylon:NegsTrueaceSuperjeffNvrquit29
ship_itt def winningBBsRJReich 32 $42 $11 348% $1,333 - N/A PokerStars <16Hours
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were gonna be my next pick fwiw! (ship_itt was actually first w/r/t drafting order)
Results of the FCP Leaderboard $100 snake draft.Each team includes the person drafting for 5 total players:Tyler:DomeSeacucumberTbrickahhhPucksniperShip itt:Psufans2JcashLurbzFCP BobBabylon:NegsTrueaceSuperjeffNvrquit29
... bahstids.
GOOOO URBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AND team shipppppitttt.... hope i was pick uno imo also thx for waiting for me:( meanys

I like how I'm a rollercoaster of poor tilt control and barely squeaking a profit.Wait...I don't like that...I don't like that at all!

I'm not showing up on the leaderboard :club:
oops didnt click save changes button last time, youre in now
fwiw i dont know if you saw this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...amp;pid=3344769he's not gonna be putting much volume in at all
Not to mention the fact we're moving in a month to another state. Sorry Tyler I guess u didnt know that :club: . I do appreciate getting picked tho!Let him pick someone else and replace me imo.
you can all suck my balls. :club:....waiiiiiiit a second. ISAP. N/M. Good decisions.
Not to mention the fact we're moving in a month to another state. Sorry Tyler I guess u didnt know that :club: . I do appreciate getting picked tho!Let him pick someone else and replace me imo.
Or I could decide to play the $5 ante up mtt while otr of psufans 6 max win. Proceeded to FT it and take a 6-way chop (lol). Perfect timing tho, the baby was up and it was time to eat and I was on the hook for it tonight. Guess i'll take the gtd 3rd place money.Sigh just realized ss doesn't take chops into account and obv i lost the 6-way all in at the end.