Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daily at random timesi already managed to punt a 100k stack @ 750/1250 today when 2nd had 70k and get 59th! lol turbo MTTs and QTo are the death of me.
Is that another new blind structure from stars? I really don't play much I guess...
Is that another new blind structure from stars? I really don't play much I guess...
16.50 turboedit: should say 625/1250 im lazy

i have no idea how to opt in this thing, as mentioned above i sent 3 cents to sharkscope on pokerstars.is that all i have to do?

I could be wrong, but I thought that sharkscope only tracks SnG's. It'll track MTT SnG's too, but I don't think it tracks the actual MTT tournies.

ya, i played mtts friday but the only thing that appears to have been counted is the 12/36 180s i played.

I could be wrong, but I thought that sharkscope only tracks SnG's. It'll track MTT SnG's too, but I don't think it tracks the actual MTT tournies.
Yes it does.

I'm ok with you not figuring this out after my fantastic sunday session fwiw. But you probably should anyways!

only 20 people are showing on the FCP quarterly ranking and I am not one of them. I sent 3 cents to sharkscope and they sent it back to me. What else needs to be done to appear on the ranking page?thanks

only 20 people are showing on the FCP quarterly ranking and I am not one of them. I sent 3 cents to sharkscope and they sent it back to me. What else needs to be done to appear on the ranking page?thanks
im working on itgiving people time to opt in since so many werent, and figuring out the MTT problem.i'll probably get to it tonight, hoping their support squad emails me back

This could be pointless as I've played exactly 1 tournament this month, and even that was a hyper turbo, but add me too. I'll try get my ROI up a little. mrpaddyx

im working on itgiving people time to opt in since so many werent, and figuring out the MTT problem.i'll probably get to it tonight, hoping their support squad emails me back
ty

"We've found the problem and corrected it. Scheduled tournaments will be included for each player in the leaderboard update after they play their next games,"I will add new names tomorrow. Going to bed now. Will also post an updated "Need to Opt In" list.