Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - July To Sept

So I assume top players are determined by ROI?
No it's a profit leaderboard, can't be done by ROI.Only two options are average dollar amount profit per game and total profit, so I figured total profit would be better.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok count my sick roi in lolrcgs59 pokerstars

Just in it for the random drawings. No chance against the folks who cash big regularly.
Micro stakes aaaaawway!!Shark527
i've got rcgs in my fantasy pool for this
It could actually be interesting if a few people who had a clue of the playing volume/ability/etc. of most people joining did draft fantasy teams.
i've got rcgs in my fantasy pool for this
dreaming to play like you someday ;)hmmmmm, stick to stud and I will do fine lol

Submitted tonight, for the initial listFollowing people are not opted in:AntistuffPillyPillSergeStake PieTrueAce13 AKA gingerdigadingWaffles2003cdipierrMercury69Please do so.

lurbz has been kind enough to offer his services to oversee a leaderboard for tourney action at Stars. It will be for both sit and gos and for MTT's.The Leaderboard will be for the 3 months from July 1st to Sept 30th.Cutoff date for signing up is July 21st but your results will be from July 1st no matter when you sign up.To sign up please post your PokerStars name in this thread as well you'll need to be opted-in to SharkScope to participateAt the end of the quarter a tournament for the top players will be scheduled. The top 9 will play in this tourney if there are 39 or less people taking part and 18 if 40 or more. The tournament will be NL Holdem and will be an $11 entry.Prizes From FCP - To Be DeterminedI can promise that anybody who signs up will be eligible for a random drawing of some FCP swag such as hats no matter where you finish on the leaderboard so even if you don't play a lot or only low limits no reason to not sign up. We'll also have a prize for the winner of the TOC but I don't know what that will be yet. The more people who sign up and take part the better the prize will most likely be.Have Fun and let's see a lot of positive ROI'sAnd a big thank you to lurbz. This is his idea and he's the one who will be doing all the work.Player's Signed Uppsufans2 - psufans2MaxStPolish - MaxStPolishserge - sergetorontokobe2odom8 - kobe2odom8lurbz - BBsRJReichbabylondonks - time2pokeherqyayqi - qyayqi wsox8 - wsox08TwstdWrstr - PuckSniper23Tehtoe - skully92Stake Pie - SavicMastertbrick412 - tbrick412TrueAce13 - TrueAce13digading - digadingjcashx36x - jcashx36xJustLikeNegs - seat3ismineoutsider13 - superjeff13
Go ahead and add me in, Im Voices_shh on PS and MASTER YODA HERE. So no rules to the mount of games played or how big the buy in is? Would think someone who can afford bigger buyins will easily sweep this.
. So no rules to the mount of games played or how big the buy in is? Would think someone who can afford bigger buyins will easily sweep this.
Or they could easily go 10k in the hole quite quickly. It can go both ways imo
Forgot to add me :club:
I was busy yesterday and didn't update the OP with those who signed up yesterday, you weren't overlooked.