More Horrific Pokernews Wsop Coverage

This is just one more example of the horrific, shameful, embarrassing, inexcusable PokerNews/WSOP "live" online coverage this year.Here is Poker News' "latest event update" on the Tournament of Champions (TOC) "6/27/2010 4:19:19 PM PST (about 5 hours and 11 minutes ago) " - as of 9:33pm PST: "Phil Still Pholding: Phil Hellmuth just keeps folding away..." LOL. The last update is over 5 hours old!!! There have easily been at least 1,000 hands dealt on just 3 tables since the last update! More absolutely pitiful, shameful coverage from PokerNews. They can't cover 3 tables with updates more regularly than every 5+ hours??????? I literally cannot believe that WSOP continues to use PokerNews coverage. As DN has previously mentioned, the chip counts are horrid, but further, the titles are stupid (they should 0stop spending time trying to come up with 'cutesy' pun titles (which are usually stupid anyway), and just give us the facts).

umm, they stopped for the day hours ago to allow the players to play in other events like the $2500 8-GameThey start playing the TOC at noon tomorrow.

Doesn't make me look bad at all...the link I was referring to was http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/updates.asp (and go to TOC event), they STILL don't show the "wrap" you referred to. So maybe the problem is w/ www.wsop.com not getting the updates.http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/m...her/toc/toc.jpg
so you complained about pokernews, they actually had a wrap post, so now you're complaining about wsop.com?Stop posting.
so you complained about pokernews, they actually had a wrap post, so now you're complaining about wsop.com?Stop posting.
I complained about wsop.com, which is fed by an exclusive arrangement w/pokernews. Whose fault it is is beyond me.
There have easily been at least 1,000 hands dealt on just 3 tables since the last update! More absolutely pitiful, shameful coverage from PokerNews. They can't cover 3 tables with updates more regularly than every 5+ hours??????? I literally cannot believe that WSOP continues to use PokerNews coverage.
1000 hands / 3 tables / 5 hours = 66.6 hands/table/hr. ORLY
1000 hands / 3 tables / 5 hours = 66.6 hands/table/hr. ORLY
math win
well to be fair to the OP, they werent full tables at this point so im sure the hands were getting dealt much quicker... :club:
I complained about wsop.com, which is fed by an exclusive arrangement w/pokernews. Whose fault it is is beyond me.
But it is your fault that the title of your thread is:"More Horrific Pokernews Wsop Coverage, TOC"which you are unable to go back and edit.WSOP.com could possibly be formatted better. You misunderstood what was happening. In the future, maybe you'll check both sites to see what's happening?