final table of the 2500 mixed hold em event will be streaming live on espn3.com in a little less than an hour.1 Jarred Solomon 748,0002 Gavin Smith 745,0003 Danny Hannawa 542,0004 Michael Michnik 527,0005 Timothy Finne 331,0006 Jamie Rosen 300,0007 Daniel Idema 237,0008 Dwyte Pilgrim 196,000 9 Mike Santoro 179,000A lot of recognizable names here. should be very interesting

They'll be showing the WSOP TOC today starting at noon Vegas time.Daniel is at the featured table along with some of his best friends.27 June 2010, 1:54 amRealKidPoker: RT:ESPN Decided TOC Feature Table. Doyle, Negreanu, Duke, Lederer, Hachem, TJ, Esfandari, Elky, Scotty Nguyen. Pretty cool. Noon ET on ESPN3

They'll be showing the WSOP TOC today starting at noon Vegas time.Daniel is at the featured table along with some of his best friends.27 June 2010, 1:54 amRealKidPoker: RT:ESPN Decided TOC Feature Table. Doyle, Negreanu, Duke, Lederer, Hachem, TJ, Esfandari, Elky, Scotty Nguyen. Pretty cool. Noon ET on ESPN3
Thanks, Bob. Is it going to be on that ustream link? My ISP does not allow me to view the espn3.com feed.

I hate ESPN suddenly changing their minds on what to live stream. They were supposed to stream a few FTs from some other events, but decided to trash that idea and stream the TOC instead.