Has Dn Completely Sold Out?

1278068897432_700.jpgRobben, Sneijder and Kuyt are all using these bracelets because they supposedly increase their strenght, balance and flexibility.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1278068897432_700.jpgRobben, Sneijder and Kuyt are all using these bracelets because they supposedly increase their strenght, balance and flexibility.
Apparently doesn't increase your ability to spell though
wow I am very shocked by how much disrespect is shown toward Daniel here.
What exactly about the situation do you think warranted respect?

The man hosts this forum for what I wouldda guessed would be his FANS.....for his FANS to chat on....and he doesnt even get the benefit of the doubt on something like this from his FANS!? I mean....crap, people dont really even seem sorry that they accused him of being an idiot and a thief.

Hey,I joined the forum years ago to simply be able to watch a "protege" poker tournament online Daniel was hosting and he ended up evidently either kidnapping or whacking an old man named Jerry during the middle of it because he wasn't very good at poker. I have refused to post until now because I am just now getting over the trauma of it. How are people supposed to respect a man like that? :club:

Can someone explain the deal between DN & Annie. I mean, I totally get not liking her, but what's the story? Was there a specific incident? Please tell!
They have different opinions on the ladies event, it's all in the blogs DN wrote about that.
They have different opinions on the ladies event, it's all in the blogs DN wrote about that.
it goes a lot further back and much more involved than that..
Swing and a miss...
Can someone explain the deal between DN & Annie. I mean, I totally get not liking her, but what's the story? Was there a specific incident? Please tell!
They dated in the late 90's and she didnt return his The Cure cds when they broke up.
1236374823-8oz-styrofoam-cups.jpgJUST SAYIN.....
1236374823-8oz-styrofoam-cups.jpgJUST SAYIN.....
Two poker players, one cup?
Two poker players, one cup?
7) Cup Boy- Finally, my first ever meeting of this woman was at theFour Queens in 1996 when I was just barely 22. Up to that point I'dhad virtually no success in tournaments in the US, but was eager tolearn from the so called "superstars" of the game.** Before I go any further, It's important to give you a littlebackground info. At the club I played in in Toronto, we had nobottled water, just purified water you could get from the gallon. SoI'd fill up a Styrofoam cup with water, and when it was empty, wouldleave it hanging from my lips so the porter wouldn't take it away andI'd have to waste another cup. This became somewhat of a habit youcould say.**So here I am in this tournament, where across from me was this womanand another well known tournament player. This woman doesn't know mefrom Adam, but goes out of her way to ridicule and make me feel likean outsider. As though I didn't belong in her "clique". Afterwitnessing her behavior I was pretty sure I didn't want any part ofthat "clique" anyway.KNOWING I could hear every word she was saying, she says to her"clique" member, "Oh my God, what's up with cup boy over there. Iwonder what that cup's all about. You think it's for medicalreasons." She then went on to giggle arrogantly. At this point Iactually spoke up and said, "If you'd really like to know there isactually a pretty normal reason for it?" Apparently acknowledging myexistence may have looked less "too cool to talk to the low limitplayers" if you know what I mean.In conclusion., with two odd tables to go I play a hand against herin which SHE WINS. I had a good amount of chips at this point and shewas all in for less than a bet on the river. I had actually bet theturn with a draw, and checked the river when I made a pair. The boardwas (10-8-2) A- J. I held Q-J in the blind and called her raise frommiddle position. I checked and called the flop, and bet the ace onthe turn hoping to steal it. On the river I made jacks, but didn'tthink she would call me with a worse hand but may check a better handor even bluff. That's not important though.What is important, is that she berated me for playing the hand thatway! "Oh my God, if you were going to call on the river anyway whydidn't you just bet?? I mean, oh you know what forget about it. Ishouldn�t be educating."I was beyond puzzled, but to be completely honest slightlyembarrassed. I was there alone and knew no one in the tournamentwhatsoever. At the time I wasn't certain if I actually made ahorrendous error or not. I may have spoken 20 words the entiretournament, and couldn't fathom why someone would want to be so meanto a complete stranger?Anyway, I later thought about the hand and realized that she wasabsolutely WRONG about the correct strategy in that situation.Considering the information I had, I played the river just fine.Couple years go by, I get lucky and win a few tournaments� and allof a sudden she is all nice to me. Phony nice of course, but nicenonetheless. The more I got to know this woman however, the more Iwas witness to her true colors and the more I disliked her. Despitemaking my BEST efforts to tolerate her obnoxious personality I nolonger wanted to put up with it.The only thing I'm sorry about in all this, is what it has done tomany of my friends who happen to have thicker skin than I and cantolerate Annie. It puts them in a peculiar position. That I regret.Other than that, NOTHING I've ever said to her, or about her issomething I'd ever consider apologizing for. Those are my truefeelings� and I sleep well..You see, I don't NEED to be Mr. Phony Nice Guy, all I gots to be iswho I is. I ain't gonna say what y'all want me to say, I'm onnasay wazz on my minds when I feels like it. Na' I mean? Damnstraight.******************************************************************************Don't get me wrong I've done some pretty stupid things in my time.I'm not afraid or worried about what anyone has to say about me, it'sall out there. I have few secrets if anyway. I been broke, blew somestake money, loaned railbirds, staked deadbeats, been on the borrow,all kinds of bad decisions. That's real. In all honestly though, Iain't NEVER disrespected no man or no woman unless they had it comin'.I was never one to see bullies get their way, and I was never one toclose my eyes and shut my mouth when I see somethin' I don't like. Ikeep hearing, "But Danny, this isn't in your best interest. "Dannyjust go with the flow and don't rock the boat." Hell no!You a cheat, I'll say so.You a bi-atch-- I'll say so.You a angle shooter, I'll let my peoples know.You a fraud? huh, I'll expose you and feel no way�y'understan?I'm out.