Has Dn Completely Sold Out?

I could go on about how bad their site is. And I will.

What if I got a “bad batch” of Strips?There are no bad batches; based upon the manufacturing methods it is not possible. In addition there are outstanding and strong quality control checks and balances
If it is categorically impossible to create a "bad batch," why would quality control checks even be necessary, let alone quality control checks that are both outstanding and strong?
What should I feel when wearing the Endura Poker Strip?You probably will feel nothing.
Gotcha.
Do doctors recommend the Endura Poker Strips?There are doctors that recommend Endura Poker Strips. However, if you have any disorder that is causing you health related problems, you should consult your doctor before you use the Endura Poker Strips.
Totally all kindsa doctors up in this. Totally.
What do you mean by proper hydration?Water… the amount varies based upon the size of an individual; however 8 glasses a day is a general guideline. Drinks with caffeine (coffee, tea, sodas, etc) and alcohol actually dehydrate the body.
Fuck you. Are you fucking patronizing your (hypothetical) customers in a hypothetical question and answer session?
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could go on about how bad their site is. And I will.
There's a random appearance of another language on their web page:
Endura Poker Strips Propel Poker Players to New Heights, Bigger PayoutsLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

This thread has reminded me of what I like about "poker" forums. There are a lot of things I hate about the typical poster here, and many more that I hate about almost every specific poster, but one thing I can count on here, which I couldn't count on with about 80% of even internet nerds elsewhere, is that there isn't even a debate about whether or not these things are a scam. Pretty much everyone sees it and laughs. Five years ago I would have assumed DN had lost a bet. Then 3 years ago, I would have assumed DN was trying to rip people off. After the last 4 or so seasons of HSP, I'm now confident that he just really believes in the product.

Ah, well now that's excellent to hear. Doyle, on the other hand, had this to say on twitter...
ad great endurance at the poker table & was pain free. Go look at Endurapokerstrips.com this really works. Unbelievable!! 7:36 PM Jun 24th via web
http://twitter.com/TEXDOLLY
If you like money like I do, then I suggest you use these Strips. Everybody knows I play long secessions. What I have experienced is that these Strip keep me focused and from getting tired which equals money. I plan on wearing these Strips whenever I play poker from now on.I endorse the Endura Poker Strips and what they do!Doyle Brunson
I think Rose is also endorsing these products.
I think Rose is also endorsing these products.
Or has become Doyle's script writer.
bite me :club:

I have read all the posts about the decline of this site. This thread is the proof. Negreanu does not even post here. I read the two plus two thread and got Negreanu's reaction. It is a sad reflection, if the owner of the site chooses other platforms to state his position. I guess if you want his stance you should read other sites.

I have read all the posts about the decline of this site. This thread is the proof. Negreanu does not even post here. I read the two plus two thread and got Negreanu's reaction. It is a sad reflection, if the owner of the site chooses other platforms to state his position. I guess if you want his stance you should read other sites.
But we got Bob.It's a fair trade
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree. This place is just a shell of it's former self. Daniel is the reason most of us came here to begin with, but it was the people who contributed who made it the place it was. Many have moved on & even Daniel rarely finds the forums worth his time. Too bad. I guess all good things must come to an end. Bummer.
There's a random appearance of another language on their web page:
At first I was like, 'Yeah they accidentally lapsed into Latin, I totally do that all the time.' But then I wasn't sure, so I googled the first 3 words. Turns out it's something else. You learn something new everyday! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum
In publishing and graphic design, lorem ipsum[p][1][2] is the name given to commonly used placeholder text (filler text) to demonstrate the graphic elements of a document or visual presentation, such as font, typography, and layout. The lorem ipsum text, which is typically a nonsensical list of semi-Latin words, is an edited version of a Latin text by Cicero, with words/letters omitted and others inserted, but not proper Latin

I obviously don't endorse this product and didn't write that testimonial and it's been since taken care of. As for the "sticker" working, like I said man, I guess it's placebo or whatever but it "seemed" to work when they did the arm thing, but no, I don't use them for anything. The girl is a massage girl in the tournaments and I'm not "tapping dat" as y'all put it. I am seeing someone and have been for quite some time, I'm extremely happy about it because I've been in love with this girl for quite some time. After my divorce I did the "single" thing as expected, but have since found what I was looking for... who she is isn't something I'm willing to discuss yet, but hopefully we'll make it public when the time is right.

Congrats DNIs she a Poker player?
The rumor is that its

Shannon Elizabeth's stand in's roommate

But I just started that rumor so it might not be true

I am seeing someone and have been for quite some time, I'm extremely happy about it because I've been in love with this girl for quite some time. After my divorce I did the "single" thing as expected, but have since found what I was looking for... who she is isn't something I'm willing to discuss yet, but hopefully we'll make it public when the time is right.
Good to hear things are going well for you.
I obviously don't endorse this product and didn't write that testimonial and it's been since taken care of. As for the "sticker" working, like I said man, I guess it's placebo or whatever but it "seemed" to work when they did the arm thing, but no, I don't use them for anything. The girl is a massage girl in the tournaments and I'm not "tapping dat" as y'all put it. I am seeing someone and have been for quite some time, I'm extremely happy about it because I've been in love with this girl for quite some time. After my divorce I did the "single" thing as expected, but have since found what I was looking for... who she is isn't something I'm willing to discuss yet, but hopefully we'll make it public when the time is right.
Will you be more specific about your use of the word "girl"? I don't mean to be a troll with all my posts, but the word around the camp fire is that your "girl" was made that way by act of man, not will of God. Yes?
Will you be more specific about your use of the word "girl"? I don't mean to be a troll with all my posts, but the word around the camp fire is that your "girl" was made that way by act of man, not will of God. Yes?
LOL, no
I hope you're aware that someone is using your nick on 2p2 to post confrontational uninformed bile.EDIT: Just reached page 18 - that post makes a lot more sense. Never mind.
You're obviously not aware of my work around here if you think confrontational uninformed bile is some how out of character for me.
and all this time we've been led to believe that you and Annie really hated each other.well played sir....well played. :club:
and all this time we've been led to believe that you and Annie really hated each other.well played sir....well played. :club:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~say yes when nobody asks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~