Has Dn Completely Sold Out?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out www.enduropokerstrips.comHe looks to be pretty friendly with the girl also. Surprised he would associate his name with such a product.
It's "endura..." with an "a". ...and it's a good way to enhance your performance both on and off the felt. Strips work wonders for the body.

Dude a sticker on the shoe has always made you stronger.I use these mostly for when I am rock climbing, and or hang gliding skiing.You don't want to try these extreme sports without some kind of sticker somewhere.

saw this thread on 2p2.people buy dumb things. snuggie, anyone?
At least a snuggie will keep you warm. This shit is just a pure confidence scheme, and it's shameful DN has his name attached to it.
How much could he possibly be getting paid? Couple of grand max. Pretty cheapo for a guy that's worked as hard as he has to build his image. What's next Daniel?
I dunno, maybe they are illegally using his likeness and making false testimonials. Maybe he lost a bet to dewey tomko or something and let them use his likeness. Maybe he's just gullible and believes in it. There are alternatives to him straight shilling for it, but what ever the alternative is, he should be embarrassed with having his name and likeness attached to it.
I have also seen this thread on 2+2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/negreanu-brunson-fall-confidence-tricksters-815110/)Seems like a placebo effect at best, but it seems like DN is attaching names to products so he can recover all his recent loses like his Ivey bracelet prob bet and HSP.
I have no idea what Daniel's involvement is with this other than he's posted that he received no money from them and that Dewey has raved about products like this for golf for ages which might have influenced him.I will add something to your post about Daniel's losses though. The two weeks before HSP was filmed he played quite a bit at Bobby's Room in the big mixed games and was a significant winner, maybe more than he lost on HSP this year. I don't know the exact amount but Daniel described the prop bet he won when he shot 80 on the golf course as a very large one and I know he put a ton of effort into winning it. In comparison he seems to shrug off the Ivey prop bet they have which makes me think the golf bet was a lot larger.
I have no idea what Daniel's involvement is with this other than he's posted that he received no money from them and that Dewey has raved about products like this for golf for ages which might have influenced him.I will add something to your post about Daniel's losses though. The two weeks before HSP was filmed he played quite a bit at Bobby's Room in the big mixed games and was a significant winner, maybe more than he lost on HSP this year. I don't know the exact amount but Daniel described the prop bet he won when he shot 80 on the golf course as a very large one and I know he put a ton of effort into winning it. In comparison he seems to shrug off the Ivey prop bet they have which makes me think the golf bet was a lot larger.
I wish I could shrug off 600 grand on one continuous prop bet. Daniel must realizes its a loosing battle betting against Ivey who has now won 3 bracelets in 2 years. His other bets against Ivey must be pretty juicy for him to keep that one going.
I wish I could shrug off 600 grand on one continuous prop bet. Daniel must realizes its a loosing battle betting against Ivey who has now won 3 bracelets in 2 years. His other bets against Ivey must be pretty juicy for him to keep that one going.
Daniel is down 3-1 vs Ivey on their prop bet.Edit: Also their bet includes all tournaments that they both enter not just WSOP ones so in places like the WPT and EPT if Ivey doesn't have other prop bets like the WSOP he isn't going to be motivated as much in those other places.

I see why a poker player would want this.Before the sticker the guy was able to tilt him easilyAfter the sticker, he was un-tilt-ableThat's poker gold!

It's absolute nonsense, and while the placebo effect is real and can really help people heal or whatever, it's pretty unethical to sell a box of complete bullshit FOR $2.50 PER BULLSHIT STICKER. That is fucking highway robbery right there. Obviously I know DN isn't their spokesman or involved with the company - it looks like he simply got taken in by their scam.

The human body is surrounded by an energy field.
Oh...kay.
Proprietary methods to store “intrinsic energies” into a holographic strip have been developed that communicate externally with the human body’s energy field.
"Proprietary methods," a.k.a. lies. Basically their explanation for how the product works is: "magic." Last time I checked you couldn't store fictional things in a sticker, even a holographic one (wtf is an "intrinsic energy" and how the hell can it be stored in a completely inanimate object?).
Brilliant!
"Proprietary methods," a.k.a. lies. Basically their explanation for how the product works is: "magic." Last time I checked you couldn't store fictional things in a sticker, even a holographic one (wtf is an "intrinsic energy" and how the hell can it be stored in a completely inanimate object?).
WHAT? MAGIC ISN"T REAL? next you are going to tell me santa is fake!
It's absolute nonsense, and while the placebo effect is real and can really help people heal or whatever, it's pretty unethical to sell a box of complete bullshit FOR $2.50 PER BULLSHIT STICKER. That is fucking highway robbery right there. Obviously I know DN isn't their spokesman or involved with the company - it looks like he simply got taken in by their scam.Oh...kay."Proprietary methods," a.k.a. lies. Basically their explanation for how the product works is: "magic." Last time I checked you couldn't store fictional things in a sticker, even a holographic one (wtf is an "intrinsic energy" and how the hell can it be stored in a completely inanimate object?).Brilliant!
Yep, its way out there. Next thing you know he'll believe in resurrection.
Yep, its way out there. Next thing you know he'll believe in resurrection.
Or he'll believe that random chance will increase complexity steadily for billions of years
Thanks for this too, James Randi is amazing and I'd totally forgotten about him. TV was weird in the 70s, and also Bob Barker had brown hair (I didn't even recognize him at first). Also a great comment up at the top of that clip (in my link):
From Wikipedia:"[...] he was unable to prove his supernatural abilities on a subsequent show called That's My Line, and Hydrick subsequently confessed the fraud to an investigative reporter.--Present day--James Hydrick was convicted as a sex offender (forced oral copulation), and was incarcerated in a California prison. Currently, he is at a California State Mental Hospital undergoing "treatment" as a Sexually Violent Predator."I love the Internet.
The website has already taken down the video and I guess the testimonial too, and replaced them with a strange picture of Dewey Tomko that was clearly lifted from some other promotional image or something like it. I wonder if Doyle knows that he's endorsing them too, not to mention their newest #1 fan - Dewey Tomko from an Ultimate Bet commercial or something.EDIT: On closer inspection, the Tomko image was mangled in photoshop.2nd EDIT:
I also use the Strips in everyday life. They are unbelievable while Playing Golf! You can play all day. After 54 holes I am still focused and not tired. I will personally help or discuss the Endura Poker Strips with anyone that comes up to me.I endorse the Endura Poker Strips and what they say they can do!Dewey Tomko
Evidence that the site is a prank? The testimonials are ridiculous and Dewey Tomko's facial features are on somebody else's head. Or maybe somebody else's face is on his head. It definitely ain't right.