Stakes 4.40$ 8max On Ps

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to blow through that 7K on stakes alone.
lolI'll run it for you as long as nothing happens tonight. Shaky schedule for me this week.Bertiful (Hull)
Going to blow through that 7K on stakes alone.
jealous much? :club:
lolI'll run it for you as long as nothing happens tonight. Shaky schedule for me this week.Bertiful (Hull)
shipped glgl

Not applying for a stake or anything, but I find it funny that two posters both are using the same girl (emmanuelle chriqui) in their signature now and they posted right after each other. Thats about all I have to add, sorry.

Not applying for a stake or anything, but I find it funny that two posters both are using the same girl (emmanuelle chriqui) in their signature now and they posted right after each other. Thats about all I have to add, sorry.
mine is better tho :club:
yea i had mine up first and then nutzz put her up too
And the really funny thing is that she's maybe like a 6.