who'd you rather preger: shana or courtney?

Has anyone else seen her in the Playboy Girls of Hawaiian Tropic Video?She's pretty hot, but boy is here scene stupid.

i said it before and i'll say it again..........Shana's scorpion tattooCourtney may have tattoos in private places but that has yet to be seen.vote Shana
where does shana have a scorpion tat?

Well, if this is going to be my first impression on this forum, then so be it. Even though her chest is as real as my chances of winning the main event at this year's WSOP, I'll pick Shana. Both are very pretty ladies, but I've seen Shana on tv and she's really charming, whereas I know nothing about this other girl. So, Shana it is. Let's hope I'm the one she chooses in her "which poker forum geek's baby would you rather have?" debate.

i said it before and i'll say it again..........Shana's scorpion tattooCourtney may have tattoos in private places but that has yet to be seen.vote Shana
where does shana have a scorpion tat?
she told me not to tell

I dunno, obviously they are both hot, but I look for more unique features and not fake breasts. They are very pretty girls but they don't have something that differentiates them from all the other models out there. I'm talking uniqueness like Tila Nguyen and Tera Patrick (not just because they are Asian!)

Shana got her start as a Hawaiian Tropic girl, who later made the cover of the April '95 Playboy. She is also prominently featured in their "Girls in Paradise" dvd. I won't post any links, but a little googling and you should find it in no time.Obviously, both are quite serviceable targets. What makes this poll so much fun is "if you had to choose just one..."
quite serviceable targets made me laugh.I'm going to add that to my vernacular.And, I vote Courtney.
do i have to vote for one........i was thinking threesome
lmao........very nice!!!