I wasn't 18 when I first made an account at pokerstars, so I just put in another birth date.Now that I am 18, can I just change my birth date without Pokerstars being suspicious?The only thing they ask is a copy of my identity card, but then they will see I cheated before.Did anyone else have this problem?And how did the likes of Tom Dwan and Phil Galfond did this?

I was in the same situation as you, played a little when I was 16 and 17. When I turned 18 and cashed out for the first time, I just switched the birth date. It should be no real problem, and I can't see Pokerstars having a big deal with this. If they really wanted to make an issue of it, they could but it is really not worth their time.

Perhaps you should read his post again. Reading comprehension is actually quite important in life. Try again.
I've reread it and there is nothing in it to say why he specifically *needs* to change his DoB. Care to elucidate us reading comprehension challenged folks?

This may sound mega simple but couldn't you just create a new account with your correct details and transfer any funds over?

This may sound mega simple but couldn't you just create a new account with your correct details and transfer any funds over?
Had a friend who did the same thing. Stars will likely find out of this and you'll have to go through a lot of fuss to get your account opened again.Just change it and see what happens, I think it would be worse in their eyes if you started "multiaccounting".
I've reread it and there is nothing in it to say why he specifically *needs* to change his DoB. Care to elucidate us reading comprehension challenged folks?
I wasn't 18 when I first made an account at pokerstars, so I just put in another birth date.Now that I am 18, can I just change my birth date without Pokerstars being suspicious?The only thing they ask is a copy of my identity card, but then they will see I cheated before.Did anyone else have this problem?And how did the likes of Tom Dwan and Phil Galfond did this?

Definitely do not make a new account. I tried making a new one and transferred all the money, then tried to withdraw. Needless to say they found out and froze the account. Luckily when I explained they were ok with it and just sent the money back to my original. Switched the birth date and everything was fine.

I did the date of birth change on UB when I became old enough and they never said anything, but again that was UB and you know how they like to keep everything legit. Do you have a girlfriend or maybe your mom or dad "want to start playing poker" and you could set up an account for them and manage it for them.

i need to change it because in order to withdraw money onto my bank account, my information has to be exactly right.So the date of birth on Pokerstars has to be the same as on my mastercard. Ergo, i have to change it.Yeah creating another account isn't a good idea I think, but i'll just change it.I'll let you guys now if they make a big deal out of it.thanks