• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! but I hope that the Sequel won't ruin it! I can't remember a comedy-sequel that was funnier or even funny as the first movie.
Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3I don't have a lot of expectations for Hangover 2. IIRC Hangover went to guild arbitration.
Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3I don't have a lot of expectations for Hangover 2. IIRC Hangover went to guild arbitration.
We don't know what this means.
only for writers credits though. that rewrite dude got boned hardcore cause he was the one who wrote in all the huge scenes like mike tyson, the baby, the tiger and the cop car IIRC and he never got included in the writer's credits.

So I'm thinking they need to have the Alan character become immensely wealthy for the sequel. Like the dad died and he sold the business and maneuvered all the money into his own account screwing his sister and new bro in law.He moves to Vegas because that was his best time in his life and he wants to relive it.He becomes best friends with Doug the drug dealer, and gets himself into trouble because of this.So now Doug the bro-in-law must go to Vegas to help him out because his wife is making him. He enlists the aid of the other two guys.They must hook up with the Asian guy to find out the seedy underbelly of Vegas to help Alan.Oh and Alan will have adopted a baby by now, and named him Carlos!Later Tyson comes to their aid or better yet..the tiger.And Stu is married to Jade the stripper, and pulling teeth in Vegas!Surprise appearance by Stu's wife, trying to win him back by becoming a bad girl, but failing at it miserably

What's all the fuss about "The Hangover" anyways... the movie sucked, it was a total "Dude Where's My Car" ripoff.... only less cheesier, which made it cheesier by default...

What's all the fuss about "The Hangover" anyways... the movie sucked, it was a total "Dude Where's My Car" ripoff.... only less cheesier, which made it cheesier by default...
You're trying too hard to be a lone wolf.
You're trying too hard to be a lone wolf.
Maybe his wolf pack will become 2 and then 3 and no longer will his wolf pack be alone.
We don't know what this means.
I disagree.
only for writers credits though. that rewrite dude got boned hardcore cause he was the one who wrote in all the huge scenes like mike tyson, the baby, the tiger and the cop car IIRC and he never got included in the writer's credits.
You see! Although Nikki Finke tells it better http://www.deadline.com/2009/06/the-real-s...-in-hollywood//
I'm curious to know how the people who didn't like this movie felt about Napolean Dynamite?
Not exactly a correct response to your post, but, didn't like ND and liked The Hangover.
I'm curious to know how the people who didn't like this movie felt about Napolean Dynamite?
I like ND, I think its a much more intelligent and interesting movie than hangover. Curious why you ask though; doesn't seem to me that they are similar kinds of movies at all.

I'm curious how people who liked ND, hated Hangover, liked NCFOM but were Meh about Big Lebowski feel about The remake of the Karate Kid

I'm curious how people who liked ND, hated Hangover, liked NCFOM but were Meh about Big Lebowski feel about The remake of the Karate Kid
I could totally comment here if I'd ever seen the KK remake.
I could totally comment here if I'd ever seen the KK remake.
You didn't like the Big Lebowski?

ND was fantastic when it came out, but like most movies that become cult hits, especially with teenagers, all of the one liners from the movie got completely played out, except for two:Back in 84 I used to be ableto throw a pigskin a quarter mile.andHow much you want to make a bet I canthrow a football over them mountains?It's literally funny every time.

ND was fantastic when it came out, but like most movies that become cult hits, especially with teenagers, all of the one liners from the movie got completely played out, except for two:Back in 84 I used to be ableto throw a pigskin a quarter mile.andHow much you want to make a bet I canthrow a football over them mountains?It's literally funny every time.
They stopped making footballs out of pigskin long before 1984.This is actually the part of the movie that irks me the most.Thanks for reminding me of it!
ND was fantastic when it came out, but like most movies that become cult hits, especially with teenagers, all of the one liners from the movie got completely played out, except for two:
Yes, "Gosh!" was quite the awesome one-liner.