Line Check 2, 2 Cent/5cent Rush..

Not sure if i'm betting river right..Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comUTG ($1.36)MP ($2.91)CO ($1.60)Button ($2)Hero (SB) ($5.46)BB ($2.62)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif2 folds, CO calls $0.05, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.25, 1 fold, CO calls $0.20Flop: ($0.55) 5heart.gif, 3club.gif, Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28Turn: ($1.11) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.52, CO calls $0.52River: ($2.15) 6club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.74, 1 foldTotal pot: $2.15 | Rake: $0.14

Bet flop bigger... .35-.45 or whatevYeah... I love the turn barrel, but bet bigger... same reason as you over-bet in the AK hand (to charge draws)... bet like .75-.9 on the turn here... it's a bet/fold.If the river bricks, c/cIf a club lands... c/fppl don't bluff rivers very often... if you think the dudes "bluffy" you can c/c, but it's gonna be a "damn, he had it" a lot

love the first 2 barrels, but i see almost no folding equity on this river unless villain has just played 2 streets very retardly, which it seems he did. I mean again you end up turning your made hand into a bluff at microstakes, you dont need to do that.

I bet about .40 on the flop, .65 - .75 on the turn, and check fold the river on a club, c/c otherwise. Pretty similar to KingJames, except, I like giving better odds to the opponent on the turn with one card to come. I'd also be making a similar bet if I had the flush, in the hope of not scaring away an opponent at these stakes with top pair.

Bet flop bigger... .35-.45 or whatevYeah... I love the turn barrel, but bet bigger... same reason as you over-bet in the AK hand (to charge draws)... bet like .75-.9 on the turn here... it's a bet/fold.If the river bricks, c/cIf a club lands... c/fppl don't bluff rivers very often... if you think the dudes "bluffy" you can c/c, but it's gonna be a "damn, he had it" a lot
This