Degenerate Gambling

Some reason I think Kovy will sign not in New Jersey. $20 says he signs somewhere else. So I get anywhere else and the other side is the Devils.I will take on 2 bettors. This will be null and void by midnight EST.
My bet is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

If I was smart I'd bet a boatload on LA winning the Cup this year and then laugh my ass off as the lines plummet after Kovy signs a 1-yr deal with the Kings.

• 2 weeks later...
I just open a BoDog sports betting account. Just in time for the NFL season.Thinking either the over or Saints -6.
Close the account right away please, worst site ever trust me on this.
  • 3 months later...

So I had to leave my $500 in Bodog since you can't withdraw in increments of $500 (only $1,500). I thought damn.I am betting away on NFL, NHL and some NBA games since the NFL season started. I really suck at NBA games. Anyways, I am nearly at $3,000 so I can start withdrawing money if I want. Now I do want to close the account since they are giving folks $250 if they bet every week in the NFL season. That is a no brainer since I do anyways. My beef with Bodog is their "Streak Up the Cup" promotion. If you get 4 NHL wins in a row (min $20 bets) you receive afree $20 bet. 6 wins you receive a cap, 8 wins you receive a jersey and 12 wins you receive tickets.I have gotten 4 wins 4xs now and 6 wins once. Unfortunately I had to chase them down everytime to notify them that I have won. The last time it took nearly a week before they finally confirmed.When the NFL season is over and I get my $250 bonus, I am quitting Bodog.

So I had to leave my $500 in Bodog since you can't withdraw in increments of $500 (only $1,500). I thought damn.I am betting away on NFL, NHL and some NBA games since the NFL season started. I really suck at NBA games. Anyways, I am nearly at $3,000 so I can start withdrawing money if I want.
wow. you took $500 and turned it into $3k? very nice.
So I had to leave my $500 in Bodog since you can't withdraw in increments of $500 (only $1,500). I thought damn.I am betting away on NFL, NHL and some NBA games since the NFL season started. I really suck at NBA games. Anyways, I am nearly at $3,000 so I can start withdrawing money if I want. Now I do want to close the account since they are giving folks $250 if they bet every week in the NFL season. That is a no brainer since I do anyways. My beef with Bodog is their "Streak Up the Cup" promotion. If you get 4 NHL wins in a row (min $20 bets) you receive afree $20 bet. 6 wins you receive a cap, 8 wins you receive a jersey and 12 wins you receive tickets.I have gotten 4 wins 4xs now and 6 wins once. Unfortunately I had to chase them down everytime to notify them that I have won. The last time it took nearly a week before they finally confirmed.When the NFL season is over and I get my $250 bonus, I am quitting Bodog.
I guess I should have just shipped my survivor pool money directly to Wayne.
wow. you took $500 and turned it into $3k? very nice.
Yes but it is truly frustrating dealing with customer service on their own promotions.I have to tell them I won before they credit my account.
I thought it was Pezeveng who wrote that original story, haha.How the **** does Bodog not allow cashouts <$1500? How are they getting away with that?
this is a good point that I just glossed over. WTF?I actually wanted to put some money in bodog at the start of the year, they had a lot of NHL player points props.
Wayne have you've taken out your money yet? Iam waiting to see if they give you the run around. THe increments of $1500 is a joke.Arp dont do it.
$1,500 if it is wire to your bank account. Not $1,501 but $1,500. If you want a cheque it is in increments of $3,000.Yes that is a joke. The run around I got was brutal on the promos. I have not taken any money out yet.
Played a $15 parlay that pays $134ATLANTA MoneylineNJ/ATL OVER 5.5TOR/VAN OVER 5.5
Damn.It is like my stinkin under bet on the ANA/CAR. I hate empty netters with only seconds left in the game.