Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

I made a fun bet with a buddy of mine..

I bet him a dinner at Flemings( nice steakhouse here) that the Golden Knights wont make the playoffs..

I feel I am getting the worst of it as I believe I should be getting 3.5-1 odds..But its fun...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If there is ever a good spot in preseason hockey this might be it..The Habs are +140 vs the Leafs tonight..The Leafs are playing a full AHL lineup

Montreal does have some regular like players in there, but I guess the Leafs AHL players are far superior.

I wont bet it...

If there is ever a good spot in preseason hockey this might be it..The Habs are +140 vs the Leafs tonight..The Leafs are playing a full AHL lineup

Montreal does have some regular like players in there, but I guess the Leafs AHL players are far superior.

I wont bet it...

It was such a good spot. It went off at plus 170. I couldn’t bring myself to ever bet on Habs.

Have been dabbling in preseason hockey betting..The habs vs Leafs the other night was a lock, even though didnt bet it..

Last night we had a great spot with the Flames at the Sharks( who played all AHLers)..Sorry didnt post that but Biatch and Wayne were in on it..Was losing 4-1 but we win it 7-5

Tonight the Leafs, the real Leafs play the Habs..The line opened around -130 luckily I got it, now its like -200..I think its still a good bet, but not the greatest at the high number.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a decent size bet down on the dolphins +6.5

How they lost was gross. Looking through Twitter we are remind of another gross gambling loss that I was on the wrong side of

I need to stay off Twitter. It brings out bad memories

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone else in NFL surv pools?

Has it been a strange/easy year or something?

I'm usually awful at these, somehave I have managed to get 11 right...and yet, out of a pool of about only 12, there are still 4 players alive!!! I dont think i have ever lasted beyond 5 weeks, and this year I have 11 and still 33% of the pool is alive!

lol, I joined this survivor pool last minute because I saw the Saints as a great pick, but being a Bucs fan, I thought Bucs would win. (I can wear homer goggles too!)

I had no idea Saints were this good. How ridiculous is it looking back that the Bucs beat the Saints.