• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

I am at wits end of what to bet on the Belgium/Brazil game. I have futures on Belgium and Bet365 is giving out their awesome $100 free in play bet.

I am an all or nothing guy so leaning Belgium (in regulation) and than in play or under 2.5 goals and than in play on the under.

I am at wits end of what to bet on the Belgium/Brazil game. I have futures on Belgium and Bet365 is giving out their awesome $100 free in play bet.

I am an all or nothing guy so leaning Belgium (in regulation) and than in play or under 2.5 goals and than in play on the under.

I am such a loser. I make my bet on Belgium and drove to Niagara. Got delayed a lot from traffic I forgot about placing my free $100 bet (I was betting Belgium again)

Anyone want to bet this England game w me? Over/under is 2, I’ll take either side. I’ll also take England in regulation (that’s a +135 bet) straight up. $50 cdn max. Let me know.

Anyone want to bet this England game w me? Over/under is 2, I’ll take either side. I’ll also take England in regulation (that’s a +135 bet) straight up. $50 cdn max. Let me know.

I got England +135 plus the freebie from bet365 in regulation

Lets go God Save the Queen

Everyone seems to be on England..Lets hope it comes true..

is he well known in poker comm? Ive never heard of him before.

he isnt..First time I am hearing of him ..His biggest cash before this was like $47000 couple months ago..He seems to be a decent player with lots of smaller tourney cashes..

He has such a massive stack..Unless some really bad run, he will be final table..Seems like a good kid

Hmm Armo dropped half his stack..Im pulling for him and Cada..Having a repeat main event winner in massive fields would be amazing ..

Phil Hellmuth is down to 3 handed in the $5000 Holdem event..Unfortunately he is short stacked..

I have a friendly bet with Dale ..Who would win more bracelets..Phil or Daniel..Tiebreaker is money cashed..Phil will take the lead with this score..However $million buy in One Drop coming next week..Not sure if Phil is playing but Daniel will be.

One of the sickest and most unbeliaveable hands at the final table of main event. Last hand to get to the final 9. KK vs KK vs AA

• Like 1

One of the sickest and most unbeliaveable hands at the final table of main event. Last hand to get to the final 9. KK vs KK vs AA

this was pretty cool. I passed out just before it happened evidently, but even on replay was great to see.

Ive been watching a fair amount of the last 3 nights before I fell asleep (not sure if its being shown in Canada 'live', ive been watching it on ESPN in Florida)

I have to say. John Cynn and Tony Miles both seem like really nice guys, and I could not be happier they are heads up. Cynn especially seemed doomed for a 4th/5th spot based on his chip count last night/Thurs night, I am very impressed at the move he has made to hold the chip lead.

I think I would have snap called on that last hand but I guess taking time to think it through makes sense.

Phil Galfond

Verified account

@PhilGalfond

10m10 minutes ago

More

That wasn’t a slowroll. Yes... it would’ve been better if he immediately said "I have a big hand but want to think this through,” but after 12hrs and 10 days of poker he did the best he could.

It was the biggest poker decision of his life and he wanted to take a minute.

I watched almost every minute of the final table. Cynn is a genuinely a nice guy. No way he slowrollwd there. He is extremely tired after a epic battle. He is making a call essentially that will change his life.

Very happy for Cynn. Miles showed that his act was a bit of fake with his antics at the end.

And IF he did slowroll it’s pretty epic since the king of slowrollers Shaun Deeb was on Miles rail.

What were the antics you are referring to?

He told him “you slowrolled me “. Then his post tourney interview he had a lot of excuses.

He was also caught on a hot mike bad mouthing Antonio.

Cynn is a great winner.

I also hate anything and anyone associated with Shaun Deeb.

He told him "you slowrolled me ". Then his post tourney interview he had a lot of excuses.

I watched it all now.

Maybe he was "extremely tired after an epic battle" and had a call made "that changed his life forever", as you said about Cynn, just 10 seconds before he said those words.

Same battle right?

I feel like I should give anyone who has gone through what these guys have gone through the last few days quite a large benefit of the doubt. I can't even begin to imagine where their head is at, at that moment, but they are nowhere near their most pragmatic and lucid best. I certainly would not take 10 seconds out of 40 hours and make a call on them based on that.

You can see it in Cynn even as he accepts congratulations, he really doesn't know what to do or say. Its way beyond anything we can understand, so to me, I congratulate both of them on a great battle and they both appear to be great guys, at least on camera.

• Like 1