Degenerate Gambling

I am not sure if its my circle of friends, my region , facebook etc but it seems that the public is backing the Knights in an unprecented way..Not sure what the exact number would be but I am thinking very high..

Bodes well for the Capitals.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Totally because general public sentiment is a big factor in sports results

It is in gambling

While I’m not a huge NBA fan by far, that was really a fun game. The atmosphere is pretty crazy. It started pretty scary for the home team down 17. But they took control in the second half.

One thing I don’t remember from when I use to go to games before in Toronto. Timeouts are long. 3:30 minutes is forever. I thought it used to be 20 second and 60 second time-outs before? Bob?

• Like 1

While I'm not a huge NBA fan by far, that was really a fun game. The atmosphere is pretty crazy. It started pretty scary for the home team down 17. But they took control in the second half.

One thing I don't remember from when I use to go to games before in Toronto. Timeouts are long. 3:30 minutes is forever. I thought it used to be 20 second and 60 second time-outs before? Bob?

TV timeouts on national games during the regular season and all playoff games are longer. Have to pay those bills.

Heading out to the buffet at Mohawk racetrack on Saturday night with Otto.

Horse racing and buffet for 3.5 hours. Otto can get a beer since of course I will be driving.

Its pretty amazing the odds in these NBA finals. I have seen lines up to +700 for the Cavs..

Crazy..

Congrats Daniel on winning a cool $3 milly last night. While Justin Bonomo "won" $5 milly I am guessing( i could be wrong) Daniel actually made more.

Bonomo is on a major heater where he has won like $15 million in the last 6 months. However in the high roller community, most players are backed with investors and play only a small percentage of themselves.

He has been around a long time, and has come back after being banned from several online sites for cheating for multi accounting. That was a long time ago, and now he is one of the most respected players in the game.

I was pulling for Koon to do a bit better. He is a great guy and just got coolered when he flopped two pair vs Bonomo's bigger two pair..

Anyone ever heard the term emotional hedge?

For example lets say I want the Caps to win the Cup...The Knights are paying currently +440..I should put like $20 on it..

If the Caps win great, you are happy that they won.

If they lose just won some nice money on good odds..

Emotional hedge..Its a thing.

For example lets say I want the Caps to win the Cup...The Knights are paying currently +440..I should put like $20 on it..

I think that’s pretty smart to be honest - I’ve done it a long time ago - never really helped since at the time I was gambling much bigger bets and the thing I cared about was a hometown team that was much more important...but I think if it isn’t something you are bonkers die-hard over, a couple hundred bucks could help you get over it

I think that's pretty smart to be honest - I've done it a long time ago - never really helped since at the time I was gambling much bigger bets and the thing I cared about was a hometown team that was much more important...but I think if it isn't something you are bonkers die-hard over, a couple hundred bucks could help you get over it

Definetely..its funny I was thinking about the number that it would take for me to get over a Leafs devastating loss in a huge playoff game..

I think its at least mid 4 digits..

I am a gambler I never hedge. It’s all or nothing.

That is why I have nothing

Who do you like for the US Open? I put a few smallish bets on a handful of guys.

Branden Grace 33-1

Paul Casey 50-1

Patrick Cantlay 60-1

Peter Uihlein 125-1

Might add a few more later tonight