Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Lol have they actually corrected this? Haven't checked in years but seems like the discrepancies are still there.

Dustin Brown was one of my favourite players because he was a young American so was always overrated in North American tournaments. Plus, he was a big favourite in challenger and smaller tournaments and was never motivated so he'd lose, and usually just barely overmatched in majors against less exciting older players but prone to big losses because he'd get frustrated.

Dustin Brown is German and nothing like you just described him as.

Dustin Brown is German and nothing like you just described him as.

Lol and this is why I was only ever successful strictly relying on arbitrage betting and not my awesome analysis. (Upon further review, I had Dustin brown confused with Donald young)

I need to spice for my afternoon so I bet the Tigers for $100.

They are winning on a Manny homer in the 6th and than give up 3 in the top of the 8th

I give up and say why did I bet.

They come back and win

Love Detroit

• 2 weeks later...

I found it very peculiar that the Celtics despite being up 2-0 and the higher seed were only -140 to win the series today. I didn’t bet it as I find it very weird.

Twice these playoffs bet365 has offered a free in-play bet up to $50 if you make a bet on the raptors game. Both times went the full $50 on raptors money line then went the full $50 free bet on raptors ML right after tip off. Game 3 against the wizards, and game 3 against the Cavs. 0 for 2. I feel like bet365 has successfully targeted and exploited my betting habits. Good for them.

Twice these playoffs bet365 has offered a free in-play bet up to $50 if you make a bet on the raptors game. Both times went the full $50 on raptors money line then went the full $50 free bet on raptors ML right after tip off. Game 3 against the wizards, and game 3 against the Cavs. 0 for 2. I feel like bet365 has successfully targeted and exploited my betting habits. Good for them.

$50? My offer is $100. Don’t feel bad. I kind of did the same.

Nathan Walker scores tonight. Get your bets in.

I call and raise you a goal by Austin Watson

Huge Supreme Court ruling as illegal sports betting is unconstitutional. New Jersey will be first to allow sports betting followed by a ton of states.

Huge Supreme Court ruling as illegal sports betting is unconstitutional. New Jersey will be first to allow sports betting followed by a ton of states.

I just came on here to see who beat me to it. Congrats Degenerate!

that's pretty huge. Funny to me how things are changing.

Wow. This is huge