Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Looks like 3 people eliminated tonight on some questionable decisions. Particularly the guy who picked St. Louis to beat Nashville. If New Jersey wins on Friday, good chance we could be in the money this week.

And another one bites the dust. Vegas putting in some good work this week so far. NJD win tomorrow and we are in the money.

Damnit!

On the bright side, there's going to be a large tie breaker, and I could still theoretically come as high as 2nd place.

Final 9 players are 1-7 so far this week. If Anaheim loses to Arizona on NYE, one guy is going to win the pool in one fell swoop

Cash game lineup for week 17. entered it in $205 worth of double ups

QB Patrick Mahomes II $4700

RB Kenyan Drake $7200

RB Dion Lewis $6800

WR Julio JOnes $8200

WR Michael Clark $3000

WR TY HIlton $5900

TE Antonio Gates $4200

FLEX Keenan Allen $7800

DEF Niners $2100

GPP Team. Since it's the last week of the season and my cash game team won us over $1000 last week, we are playing the $888 tournament on Draft Kings (on my brother's account). This is the team we are putting in:

QB Cam Newton

RB Christian Mccaffrey

RB Alvin Kamara

WR Michael CLark

WR Kenny Golloday

WR Doug Baldwin

TE Gronkowski

FLEX Marquise Goodwin

DEF Niners

Cash game lineup for week 17. entered it in $205 worth of double ups

QB Patrick Mahomes II $4700

RB Kenyan Drake $7200

RB Dion Lewis $6800

WR Julio JOnes $8200

WR Michael Clark $3000

WR TY HIlton $5900

TE Antonio Gates $4200

FLEX Keenan Allen $7800

DEF Niners $2100

Last minute tinkering, what could go wrong?

Out: Hilton, Niners

In: Jamaal Williams, colts

Last minute tinkering, what could go wrong?

Out: Hilton, Niners

In: Jamaal Williams, colts

Scored 139 to comfortably cash everything.

• Like 1

I feel like Dubey posting all his DF lineups since September has been like someone telling me to buy bitcoin for 3 months, and sell 10 days ago. Missed opportunities!!!

Scored 139 to comfortably cash everything.

Thanks Dave, I finally practiced what I was preaching, and did my own double ups with your lineup. (all winners)

Im just glad I didnt jinx your run, looking fwd to playoff lineups! :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.

After a $7 freeroll win in week 2, I finished the regular season with $915 in my account.

progression went something like this: 7/15/30/50/100/50/100/200/300/400/500/150/300/500/700/900. Only had 2 losing weeks, but 3 losing lineups, as I lost the thanksgiving slate and the main slate in week 12.

• Like 4

Tampa Bay Lightning 6/1 Boston Bruins 12/1 Vegas Golden Knights 12/1 Washington Capitals 12/1 Los Angeles Kings 14/1 Nashville Predators 14/1 New Jersey Devils 14/1

Who would have predicted Boston, Las Vegas, and New Jersey would have been in the top 6. What a wacky year!

Thanks guys, they really don't make those easy to find.

nyone know of any sites that accept paypal to deposit? got some FCFL and darts pool winnings burning a hole in my paypal account.

nyone know of any sites that accept paypal to deposit? got some FCFL and darts pool winnings burning a hole in my paypal account.

if you have bitcoin most of the sites in US use bitcoin..

What is the wager. If you want I will put it in for you.

What is the wager. If you want I will put it in for you.

thanks for the offer. I managed to get some money on Bet 365. Hopefully my ID verification goes through before Saturday so I can place the bet. if not, I'll possibly take you up on your offer.

thanks for the offer. I managed to get some money on Bet 365. Hopefully my ID verification goes through before Saturday so I can place the bet. if not, I'll possibly take you up on your offer.

Wayne used to be my online bookie. I can vouch for him.

• Like 1

Cash game lineup for wildcard weekend. Entered it in $120 worth of double ups.

QB Jaed Goff $6700

RB Todd Gurley $9700

RB Leonard Fournette $7400

WR Micheal Thomas $7800

WR Eric Decker $3500

WR Allen Hurns $4600

TE Austin Hooper $2900

FLEX Charles Clay $4000

DEF Chiefs $3400

Don't feel amazing about it tbh. Too many scrubs, but there aren't many great plays this weekend, and I don't feel comfortable without Thomas/Fournette/Gurley in the lineup.

In the summer, while in Vegas, I put $100 on the Titans to win the super bowl at 40-1.

6 months later, the playoffs are about to begin, and the Titans have made the playoffs. Great success so far, right?

Titans current super bowl odds are 80-1.

Cash game lineup for wildcard weekend. Entered it in $120 worth of double ups.

QB Jaed Goff $6700

RB Todd Gurley $9700

RB Leonard Fournette $7400

WR Micheal Thomas $7800

WR Eric Decker $3500

WR Allen Hurns $4600

TE Austin Hooper $2900

FLEX Charles Clay $4000

DEF Chiefs $3400

Don't feel amazing about it tbh. Too many scrubs, but there aren't many great plays this weekend, and I don't feel comfortable without Thomas/Fournette/Gurley in the lineup.

scored 90ish, didn't come close to cashing.

Probably going to go even lighter this week. Just don't feel confident on these short slates.

I decided not to play a cash lineup this week. I don't feel comfortable either playing or fading Leveon and Antonio against the Jags. Overall, I just don't have a strong conviction about any of the plays on the slate, and don't feel like flipping coins this week. I just made 1 GPP team and will throw it in a couple small tournaments.

QB Tom Brady $7000

RB Leonard Fournette $6900

RB Latavius Murray $5400

WR Julio Jones $7900

WR Rishard Mathews $4500

WR Corey Davis $3500

TE Rob Gronkowski $7100

FLEX Chris Hogan $5200

DEF Eagles $2600