Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I finally won one of those FCP fantasy things. I won the golf one with Rory coming back and winning.

However it does not take the sting out of losing the Colts/Chargers game. Had San Diego +1.5 and I was good. You figure that the Colts will try for a winning FG but the Chargers defense disappears and a 63 yard catch/run.

I lose 5 units.

I put $50 on Jays +200 Marlins +260 Cards +190 to all score in the bottom of the first.

Jays and Marlins came in and I see the cashout is $506 my parlay paid back $1653.

For once I chickened out and cashed out the $500. Best cashout move I've ever made.

• 3 weeks later...

played some poker in Edmonton this weekend.

Played the following fun hand.

I am in BB with AA and a $650 stack.

Button ($120) raises to 10. SB ($800) calls 10. I raise to 35. Button calls. SB raises to 100. I raise to 250. Button calls all-in. SB raises all-in for my $650 stack. I call.

Flop A55.

easy game.

• Like 1

Button ($120) raises to 10. SB ($800) calls 10. I raise to 35. Button calls. SB raises to 100. I raise to 250. Button calls all-in. SB raises all-in for my $650 stack. I call.

Flop A55.

easy game.

SB played this hand a little strange..Was he slow playing KK to see the flop 3 handed originally , then decided to shove when the money looked like it was going in?

I dont know your image and the make up of the game, but I assume you play a TAG style..Based on my read from small blind you have to have a big hand here...Possibly QQ plus...

Unless he has a hand like 88-JJ and he wants to flip against your AK, or even get you to fold a hand like AQ , AK..Maybe even a better hand than his..

With you having AA and the flop showing an ace..His hand is unlikely to have an ACE in it..If the game is semi normal, he has to have KK here...

he says he had KK but he was a bit of a lunatic. I play nit TAG from the blinds but LAG from middle and late position and nobody ever seems to notice the difference so people spew there money to me a lot. But I had little to no history with this guy, so I tend to believe he probably had KK here.

My range once I go to 250 in this spot with these stacks is precisely AA.

he says he had KK but he was a bit of a lunatic. I play nit TAG from the blinds but LAG from middle and late position and nobody ever seems to notice the difference so people spew there money to me a lot. But I had little to no history with this guy, so I tend to believe he probably had KK here.

My range once I go to 250 in this spot with these stacks is precisely AA.

Ya bad players only look at their hand and dont notice the make up of the game..I doubt I even do that play with KKs there based on your style..

Flop A55.

easy game.

This never happens to me. I would be the one with AA and the person calling would have 55

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think she actually "won". It's not like the jackpot hit and they just said nahhh computer glitch. I think she won $2.25, and a ridiculous number just mistakenly showed on the screen. She would have a case if there was actually a $43 million dollar jackpot on that machine for hitting say three jackpot symbols or something, and that actually hit and they tried to back out of it. I don't think that's what happened in this case though.

I don't think she actually "won". It's not like the jackpot hit and they just said nahhh computer glitch. I think she won $2.25, and a ridiculous number just mistakenly showed on the screen. She would have a case if there was actually a $43 million dollar jackpot on that machine for hitting say three jackpot symbols or something, and that actually hit and they tried to back out of it. I don't think that's what happened in this case though.

its not. Signed max jackpot for that machine was $6500 and it wasn't progressive or linked. She has no case.

Something came over me and decided to take the Falcons in my survivor. I never change but with Foles taking over from Smith I thought let's live on the edge and gamble

Something came over me and decided to take the Falcons in my survivor. I never change but with Foles taking over from Smith I thought let's live on the edge and gamble

So far so good except I am playing Matty Ryan in one of my NFL roty pools

I am confused. I bet the over on the Pitt/Miami game. It went over early and the game has been over at least a hour. Still has not cashed into my account

Doesn't a game have to end for any bets to be cashed? Always how I saw it online.

Shouldn't a gambler of your expertise and history know this? You the man around here for gambling! :)

(well, gambling and collectibles. those are your things bud!)

Doesn't a game have to end for any bets to be cashed? Always how I saw it online.

Shouldn't a gambler of your expertise and history know this? You the man around here for gambling! :)

you forgot buffets..The man is a buffet legend..

Also a pretty good guy..

:)

This game ended about 2 hours ago. Also if the game goes over during the game it usually cashes out right away

Just checked my account and it still is unsettled